Iron Man 3

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
was it just me or by the end of the flick you felt like they took everything special about tony stark and just threw it out the window

Basically, his humor was dry. I was telling my little brother who I saw it with "The Avengers is really Iron man 3 and this is Iron man 4". I'm sorry Tony was great in The Avengers but this one fell flat. It's weird, I had my beef with Iron Man 2 but I was shock to feel leaving today IM2 is better than IM3 even though both weren't good.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Idk if its me but i have a feeling this second wave of Marvel flicks is going to suck bad

they want movies for ant man and dr. strange how lame can they get :what:

Winter Soldier is going to suck since i know there wont be any flashbacks to ww2 and the line of villains they have in that sh1t is ridiculous

Im willing to bet THOR will be ok at best

I think this is where the decline of comic book flicks starts in 4 or so years were going to be watching documentarys on Marvel Where did they go wrong, and worse....*sniff* :sadbron: the death of comics

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm sorry but Comic Book Films peaked with "The Dark Knight and Iron Man" in 08 then got one last shot of life with "The Avengers". I feel it's down hill now. "The Amazing Spiderman" was an average Reboot, Not expecting much from part 2 especially with Jamie looking like he's from Avatar. "The Wolverine" looks OK but I'm concerned about that too. "Thor" look decent, I'm happy they are getting the hell off earth and going back to space. Well see what they do with Cap 2. but I agree I think Phase II isn't going to be good. And honestly outside of Iron Man 1 and The Avengers, Phase I wasn't that great either. Too Bad Joss can't direct all the movies.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, This was.....not very good. We were enjoying the first half of the movie.. the Mandarin propaganda videos were piff. The attack on Stark's house was awesome. Then the little twist came and everyone was like :what:

Basically...

They exchanged an awesome villain in what Kingsley was doing with Mandarin and replaced him with a B-level villain from AIM. Not good.

I'd be shocked if Man of Steel isn't better than this..

Damn man, the more I read y'all comments, I'm thinking about skipping out on this shyt.

Sounds like Marvel taking the easy way out again.

Setting up the Mandarin to be a dope villain, but then saying "nah, that's too much work"......End credits scene is a fukking cop out, too.It was rumored that IM was going to use the spacesuit at the end of this flick, but instead they end on some sleepy head, Bruce Banner fakkity shyt.They're feeding into their own bullshyt too much

I knew something wasn't right when I asked my homeboy at work what he thought of it.Dude is the biggest comic nerd/ Marvel stan I know....he thought Thor and Captain America were "fukkING AWESOME!!"

When I asked him if he liked IM3 or not, he hit me with the
39-Jay-Z-Ehhh.gif

And gave it a 6/10

He normally gives everything a 10.He damn near got teary eyed talking about the Avengers.He was a big fan of that shyt.

To see him react the way he did to this movie, I know it must not be all that good

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too much doom and gloom in here.....It was good movie

Yeah, I was one of the first ones to say it wasn't that good, but i'm not about to say the movie was garbage or that it sucks. It was an entertaining movie with some funny moments and cool action scene. The plot is just full of fukking holes and there are all kinds of inconsistencies in regards to the rules set up in that movie universe.

I'm surprised nobody said anything about Stark getting his Batman on and single handedly taking out a bunch of trained assassins without his armor. Dude had the equivalent to a TASER and took out all that security by himself? :beli:

They also never resolved the entire PTSD thing.

Still can't believe how Rhodey gets fukked over in these movies. I bet they did the same thing they did last time and cut out way more impressive shyt with War Machine.

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
This movie is proof that Marvel Studios hit the Astronaut effect with The Avengers. The solo movies are gonna be irrelevant unless they have a great plot or a cameo with another hero that's relevant to the story. As for the ending credits, that scene could have been saved for the end of the movie and the after credits scene should have tied into Guardians of the Galaxy

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Yeah, I was one of the first ones to say it wasn't that good, but i'm not about to say the movie was garbage or that it sucks. It was an entertaining movie with some funny moments and cool action scene. The plot is just full of fukking holes and there are all kinds of inconsistencies in regards to the rules set up in that movie universe.

I'm surprised nobody said anything about Stark getting his Batman on and single handedly taking out a bunch of trained assassins without his armor. Dude had the equivalent to a TASER and took out all that security by himself? :beli:

They also never resolved the entire PTSD thing.

Still can't believe how Rhodey gets fukked over in these movies. I bet they did the same thing they did last time and cut out way more impressive shyt with War Machine.

People are making it seem like this movie is Ironman 2 status by saying it wasn't good.......the movie has a lot to offer, and it does have good action in it.
I too was disappointed in what they did to the mandarin, but the movie gave me extremis and did it justice, not to mention it introduced A.I.M fukking A.I.M:ahh:.

IMO, I'm just not the type to dig for plot holes in my action movies because I wanna have fun

With these Marvel movies I just want a few things....Action, expansion of the Marvel U, Character development, and a good time

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
the part where he was dancing to the christmas music while he was training with his suit in the beginning was the best scene in the movie. the rest was all filler

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I'm sorry but Comic Book Films peaked with "The Dark Knight and Iron Man" in 08 then got one last shot of life with "The Avengers". I feel it's down hill now. "The Amazing Spiderman" was an average Reboot, Not expecting much from part 2 especially with Jamie looking like he's from Avatar. "The Wolverine" looks OK but I'm concerned about that too. "Thor" look decent, I'm happy they are getting the hell off earth and going back to space. Well see what they do with Cap 2. but I agree I think Phase II isn't going to be good. And honestly outside of Iron Man 1 and The Avengers, Phase I wasn't that great either. Too Bad Joss can't direct all the movies.

man i hope the man of steel is better than 70s superman 1 and 2 combined

maybe im overeacting, super hero flicks come and go what their was superman 1 and 2 then alot of garbage sequels after that, then in 89 batman came out, afterwards their were gems every so often like the shadow, the crow, batman returns and yeah ill say it spawn :snoop:

ima up a batman thread i just gave myself an anxiety attack like tony

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are making it seem like this movie is Ironman 2 status by saying it wasn't good.......the movie has a lot to offer, and it does have good action in it.
I too was disappointed in what they did to the mandarin, but the movie gave me extremis and did it justice, not to mention it introduced A.I.M fukking A.I.M:ahh:.

IMO, I'm just not the type to dig for plot holes in my action movies because I wanna have fun

With these Marvel movies I just want a few things....Action, expansion of the Marvel U, Character development, and a good time

I'm the same way, but with this one you didn't even have to dig for the plot holes, they're pretty fukking apparent.

If he always had the option to use all those armors as a fukking army there is NO logical reason why he didn't use it during the attack on his home.

The thing is the story they adapted is actually fukking great, they just did a poor job of adapting it.

And add me to the list of people that hated the thing with Pepper at the end. I think it would have been better if she had died and we got to see Tony have to deal with that loss.

I think chaining Tony down to one woman is a mistake they're going to regret in the long run.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You all did have some valid criticisms about this movie but I still enjoyed it.

One of my biggest peeves was the comedic tone of the movie. While Ironman was always humorous because of tony stark the gawd, even the fukking stupid ass henchmen had the wit and humor of stark. It's hard to have serious and dramatic moments with so much comedy being thrown in.
Also lol @ guy pierce shouting "I WAS THE MANDARIN TONY!!!" as if the whole audience and tony had no idea this entire time.

I agree with the humor being out of place at certain points, for example when Pepper falls to her death, Tony calls for his suit and it falls to pieces and he sighs ''whatever'', seeing her fall, should have had Tony in a rage with no time for funny quips

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I'm the same way, but with this one you didn't even have to dig for the plot holes, they're pretty fukking apparent.

If he always had the option to use all those armors as a fukking army there is NO logical reason why he didn't use it during the attack on his home.

The thing is the story they adapted is actually fukking great, they just did a poor job of adapting it.

And add me to the list of people that hated the thing with Pepper at the end. I think it would have been better if she had died and we got to see Tony have to deal with that loss.

I think chaining Tony down to one woman is a mistake they're going to regret in the long run.

I actually would have been pissed if Peppers died, but thats only because I want Jane to die in Thor:steviej:

The only reason why the Peppers part did not piss me off is because technically the only way Tony ever beat extremis was with the extremis anyway......It still would have been cool if he injected himself with the extremis and made the extremis armor though, but since that never happened, there would have been absolute no way Tony would have stopped Killian

even though he manage to stop that one lady with out his armor in town with the boy.......plot hole