Iron Man 3

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't seen this shyt yet, but from reading some of the comments in here, it sounds like this movie was a victim of lazy writing.

That's my only complaint with Marvel.They hardly ever go all out with there flicks.Always falling short or doing barely enough

shyt is generic.Their movies have no replay value IMO

Ironically, the only Marvel movie I can kinda tolerate is The Incredible Hulk(Ed Norton version) and most people think it's their weakest movie.For some reason, that shyt keeps me entertained more than any other Marvel flick.

Whoever idea it was to hire Robert Downey Jr should own all of the company's stock.Most brilliant move they ever made.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Haven't seen this shyt yet, but from reading some of the comments in here, it sounds like this movie was a victim of lazy writing.

That's my only complaint with Marvel.They hardly ever go all out with there flicks.Always falling short or doing barely enough

shyt is generic.Their movies have no replay value IMO

Ironically, the only Marvel movie I can kinda tolerate is The Incredible Hulk(Ed Norton version) and most people think it's their weakest movie.For some reason, that shyt keeps me entertained more than any other Marvel flick.

Whoever idea it was to hire Robert Downey Jr should own all of the company's stock.Most brilliant move they ever made.

it wasnt bad but you can just see that the studio big wigs had more say (with their stupid ideas) on the final cut as oposed to the other flicks weve been getting before

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I'm wrong why is this getting worst reviews.

:childplease:

Right now it's at 78% on Rotten tomatoes. That's lower than Iron man and The Avengers but higher than Iron Man 2. I've already said a couple of times in this thread that Iron Man 3 isn't as good as Avengers or the First Iron man, but that I felt it's much better than Iron Man 2.

You need re-watch Iron Man, as soon as the icy problem comes up, HE has JARVIS FIX IT IN THE NEXT SCENE, AND THEN PAINTS THE SAME SUIT IN THE IRON MAN COLORS, the suit rhody sees is obviously a new prototype that hasn't been tested

Nope, sorry but your flat out wrong on this one. They didn't just repaint it, It's a completely different suit.

The Mark I is the suit Tony built in the desert.

The Mark II is the unpainted suit that froze in the air. That's the one Rhodey takes in Iron Man 2.

The Mark III is the painted suit Tony uses to fight terrorists and the Iron Monger.

That also doesn't explain the rest of his armory been been torn apart by the extremis thugs even easy.

I never said it did. I've already said multiple times there are nonsensical things going on in the movie.

Also In the Avengers the aliens at least looked menacing, the extremis shyt just looks silly.

I thought the Extremis soldiers looked menacing also. Matter of opinion I suppose.

I love the fact you ignore the Bad guy dies in a smaller explosion than the one caused by the suit self destructing.

I didn't ignore it, I agree with you on this point. You act like I'm trying to defend every aspect of this movie when I'm not. I already said the other day there's TONS of shyt in the movie that doesn't make sense. I just think you're nitpicking the hell out of some elements of it just to bytch about. It wasn't a great movie but it wasn't NEARLY as bad as you're making it out to be.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
If I'm wrong why is this getting worst reviews.

You need re-watch Iron Man, as soon as the icy problem comes up, HE has JARVIS FIX IT IN THE NEXT SCENE, AND THEN PAINTS THE SAME SUIT IN THE IRON MAN COLORS, the suit rhody sees is obviously a new prototype that hasn't been tested
okay you right it was the mark III, but still how many year passed, plus the issue was FREEZING not heat
The suit with stood heat at close range for longer when he was captured, but just the arm being touched shut him down, you can't make an excuse

That also doesn't explain the rest of his armory been been torn apart by the extremis thugs even easy.

Also In the Avengers the aliens at least looked menacing, the extremis shyt just looks silly.

I love the fact you ignore the Bad guy dies in a smaller explosion than the one caused by the suit self destructing.

shyt was hot trash and I loved the first two, the suit r

The extremis thing was the most confusing part of the movie for me. How exactly do they die? Maybe I missed the explanation, because there seemed to be no real reason for them to die. Shouldn't someone who can explode into pieces and regenerate be immortal?

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Iron-Man-3-Movie-HD-Wallpaper_Vvallpaper.Net.jpg

Just got back. Sorry it was weak. It started straight and I was with the Maderain at first but
Turning him into Bin Ladin weak, Then turning him to a damn actor? WTF
The Madarin twist was terrible and completely ruined the movie. The whole Little Kid story line was chessy as hell. The climax fight wasn't good either. You barely see Iron Man at all the entire movie. Guy Pierce wasn't a good villain and his storyline outshinning the Madarin makes no sense. It was a completely mess and I even liked "Iron Man 2" better. It will make it's money but I don't think it will get word of mouth. Now I completely understand the RT score dropping from 93 to 78 in a few days. If the whole race thing wasn't bad enough what they did to the Maderain was beyond terrible. Weak start to Phase II.

And the after credits scene was corny too and didn't really give you any hints to the up and coming films. As someone who loved Iron Man 1 and was excited after I left the theater. I was extremely disappointed in IM2 and IM3. Shane Black directed this but the action was lacking. War Machine had an even smaller part and was in and out of the movie with no real purpose. Peppers at the end was laughable too. It was your typical blockbuster formula but it wasn't a good movie. "The Dark Knight Rises" also had a lot of flaws but you know what It was still a better movie than this. I Give it a C -.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
:ohhh:

I didnt realize that some people out right died from using extremis suicide and others didnt.

Yea that shyt is confusing.

Edit: but werent there different "betas" of extremis though? At the end, Guy says he almost perfected it in Pepper?

-DMP-

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:

Right now it's at 78% on Rotten tomatoes. That's lower than Iron man and The Avengers but higher than Iron Man 2. I've already said a couple of times in this thread that Iron Man 3 isn't as good as Avengers or the First Iron man, but that I felt it's much better than Iron Man 2.
be.

Bro Iron Man 2 is old as fukk, Iron Man 3 just came out is almost at the same RATING, this time next year it will probably be at 58%

The bytch barely touched Iron Patriot so how did he over heat and shut down, they was cooking his ass alive, the suit was still operational because he was able to take it off.

Avengers was more cartoony than the first iron man, but it didn't look bad.

This shyt looked bad, the extremis is just dumb doesn't translate to film
Mandarin with MAGIC RINGS would have been better, they already have Loki and Aliens, so why not Mandarin with magic rings.

And Even with Mandarin Twist, if they had interesting foes, it wouldn't have mattered, but mindless extremis thugs who can explode, shyt was wack.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Wow, This was.....not very good. We were enjoying the first half of the movie.. the Mandarin propaganda videos were piff. The attack on Stark's house was awesome. Then the little twist came and everyone was like :what:

Basically...

They exchanged an awesome villain in what Kingsley was doing with Mandarin and replaced him with a B-level villain from AIM. Not good.

I'd be shocked if Man of Steel isn't better than this..

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
was it just me or by the end of the flick you felt like they took everything special about tony stark and just threw it out the window

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Obviously SPOILERS...

Saw it yesterday in IMAX in Wilmington, NC, where they filmed the majority of the movie.

Have mixed feelings. Honestly, the fact that you run into many of the actors around town here, and have seen many of the stunts being filmed (harbor battle, airplane rescue)...it kind of took me out of the movie. When he catches everyone as they're falling you can see the building I work in clearly in the background.

I know that shouldn't bug me but since the movie was already more cartoonish and comic-booky than the others it almost made it seem extra fake.

But on to the movie itself, I liked it much better than 2, but not as much as 1. I was disappointed with the Mandarin twist, but I never was super into the comics so I can't pretend to be outraged by it. It was a smart move by Dr. Killiam. The last action scene was really dope, and I liked the super solider concept, I just wish they had explained a little more about why heat/fire was such a big part of Extremis.

Don Cheadle killed it. Damn I know I'm only saying negative things but sometimes I felt they tried to force comedy into parts that weren't meant to be funny, which again took me out of the movie.

I know it sounds like I'm shytting on it but I give it a solid 3.5/5. Great popcorn flick, good way to start the summer off.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
For Shane Black to make this movie I'm shocked the Action was lacking. Most of the movie he's playing detective. What was Don Chedle's character really doing? He was so misplaced throughout the whole movie. I agree with people saying they messed up the Manderain. You already have the Space thing going with Thor and The Avengers and you base the plot about Tony having anxiety over the whole Space shyt. It would of been PERFECT for Manderin and the Rings. Nope, some cheesy twist that took me completely out the movie. I'm sorry but there just hasn't been a good Comicbook part III. Actually Part III's in general just aren't good and only a chosen few trilogy pulled off a good to great Part III. Iron man isn't one them.