Iron Man 3

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok, im about to go pick up my tickets for the 10am showing at imax for tomorrow morning, then I will go to the gym and then come home and watch the second one for the first time

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't agree with you on the action scene being weak. I actually thought that was dope.

You spot on about War Machine/Iron Patriot being useless in the film though. Rhody barely did anything in this movie. I wouldn't even call him a sidekick at this point, he's basically just a token black guy with super powered armor that he barely uses.

The suit he was wearing most often during the film was a prototype that constantly malfunctioned. JARVIS even says during that fight that the suit isn't combat ready. Notice when he was chilling at that restaurant with Rhodey he had a completely different suit with him? That was because he knew that other one didn't fukking work.

The Mark 42 suit is something that comes directly from the comics. In fact it comes directly from the story they adapted to the film. It's actually the next logical progression for this armor. In The Avengers he built a suit that would launch and locate him via a bracelet he wore, the suit in Iron Man 3 just takes that concept to it's next logical level. The problem with it is they don't explain how it works AT ALL.

As for the posing I'm not sure why you complaining about it now when he was doing that shyt in every other movie too.

The movie DEFINITELY has it's flaws but now you just kind of nitpicking.
Bro you cannot take everything from the comics and put it in a movie, because some things work some things don't on film and that shyt was ridiculous too cartoony. A chinese mandarin with magical powers would look better on screen than that shyt. The difference between the Avenger's armor locking on and that Gizmo Duck shyt, is that in the Avengers that shyt looked cool in this it looked Corny and cheap. Come man the mask, not the helmet, just the part that coves his face FLEW BY ITSELF with velocity and slapped itself perfectly in place. Come on man. He did not pose like Ginyu Force any of other movies.

The last action sequence was nonsensical, Ironman CAN FLY, shoot rockets, lasers, and who knows god what else when he has dozens of suits, and he tries to fist fight somebody who can burn through his armor just by touching him.

Mark 42 was a prototype not combat ready, but it was more durable against the extremsis thugs than Iron Patriot who was disabled just by being touched.

Instead of going to Miami to confront the mandarin while his busted prototype charge, why didn't he just go get his other suits

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You all did have some valid criticisms about this movie but I still enjoyed it.

One of my biggest peeves was the comedic tone of the movie. While Ironman was always humorous because of tony stark the gawd, even the fukking stupid ass henchmen had the wit and humor of stark. It's hard to have serious and dramatic moments with so much comedy being thrown in.
Also lol @ guy pierce shouting "I WAS THE MANDARIN TONY!!!" as if the whole audience and tony had no idea this entire time.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Didnt Jarvis go down right when he landed in Tennessee (this would be why he could preform operation "house party" or w/e he called it when he calls all the suits out)?

Jarvis wasn't full power till he got off the boat to board Air Force one (or atleast thats what it seemed like.)

-DMP-

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro you cannot take everything from the comics and put it in a movie, because some things work some things don't on film and that shyt was ridiculous too cartoony. A chinese mandarin with magical powers would look better on screen than that shyt. The difference between the Avenger's armor locking on and that Gizmo Duck shyt, is that in the Avengers that shyt looked cool in this it looked Corny and cheap. Come man the mask, not the helmet, just the part that coves his face FLEW BY ITSELF with velocity and slapped itself perfectly in place. Come on man. He did not pose like Ginyu Force any of other movies.

Like I said, you're nitpicking.

The exact same fukking pose was done in the previous two Iron Man films AND The Avengers. They've been using that pose in promo shots for the character for YEARS, but now all of a sudden you want to complain about it? :comeon:

As for the suit, again, you're nitpicking. It should have been explained, but like I said it's a logical progression of his technology and the technology established in the Marvel Universe.

The last action sequence was nonsensical, Ironman CAN FLY, shoot rockets, lasers, and who knows god what else when he has dozens of suits, and he tries to fist fight somebody who can burn through his armor just by touching him.

Yeah it was nonsensical, but that doesn't mean it "sucked" it was entertaining as all hell. Most action sequences are nonsensical to some extent.

For instance, how come during the Avnegers War Machine wasn't called in to help stop a a fukking Alien Invasion. Why didn't Nick Fury send troops to help The Avengers during the final battle?

Mark 42 was a prototype not combat ready, but it was more durable against the extremsis thugs than Iron Patriot who was disabled just by being touched.

Keep in mind the Iron Patriot Armor is just the Iron Man Mark II armor with a few weapons added by Justin Hammer. That's the same armor that had temperature problems in the first film.

Instead of going to Miami to confront the mandarin while his busted prototype charge, why didn't he just go get his other suits

That's the biggest plot hole in the entire fukking movie quite honestly. Make no mistake the movie is FULL of plot holes and other dumb shyt, but some of the stuff you're complaining about was either explained in the movie or is just you personally not liking it for whatever reason.

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Trevor :russ:

I feel mixed about the twist. It was hilarious but Kingsley was kinda useless after that, which is too bad cuz he was really good in the role.

Only thing that really bothered me was the humor. Some of it was good but in other parts it felt really forced and sucked the drama out of the movie.

7/10 movie had flaws but I mostly enjoyed it

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
ok so this movies garbage :ehh: won't waste my time, probably get the torrent later.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Just came back from seeing it. I thought it was pretty good. no real boring parts to me. I just wish they could of made more references to the avengers.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said, you're nitpicking.

The exact same fukking pose was done in the previous two Iron Man films AND The Avengers. They've been using that pose in promo shots for the character for YEARS, but now all of a sudden you want to complain about it? :comeon:

As for the suit, again, you're nitpicking. It should have been explained, but like I said it's a logical progression of his technology and the technology established in the Marvel Universe.

Yeah it was nonsensical, but that doesn't mean it "sucked" it was entertaining as all hell. Most action sequences are nonsensical to some extent.

For instance, how come during the Avnegers War Machine wasn't called in to help stop a a fukking Alien Invasion. Why didn't Nick Fury send troops to help The Avengers during the final battle?

Keep in mind the Iron Patriot Armor is just the Iron Man Mark II armor with a few weapons added by Justin Hammer. That's the same armor that had temperature problems in the first film.

That's the biggest plot hole in the entire fukking movie quite honestly. Make no mistake the movie is FULL of plot holes and other dumb shyt, but some of the stuff you're complaining about was either explained in the movie or is just you personally not liking it for whatever reason.

He did not strike poses for hell of it in the other movies, bro I' still studying these films to work on my own craft. I'm watching all 3 of them again today.

With the Avengers thing, the last sequence was spur of the moment, by the time War Machine could have gotten there the battle was already over.
And War Machine's Armor should be at least on par with the Last Suit Tony wore in the first Iron Man, which fixed temp problem, which is how he beat Iron Monger in the first place. Then all his other suits were just as easily destroyed. Aldrich could burn through his other suits like a hot knife through butter, but he didn't just burn through the Mark 42 when he threw it on him.

And every movie whas plot holes, that doesn't make them bad. This movie was just bad. The plot was bad, so in between the 3 action scenes of the film we have nothing but bad movie to watch. Extremis is just wack, the concept everything was wack. When guy started breathing fire, come on man, terrible. Some shyt should just stay in the comics, it's like making a movie with spider-man having cosmic powers just because it was in a comic.

Then get this, the bad guy who can explode and put himself on fire, DIES IN A EXPLOSION :wtf:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
ok I see some ppl are on their dark knight rises complaining about reality.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
So were dissing shane black now? :stopitslime: guy gave us the best action movies of my childhood

Trevor :russ:

I feel mixed about the twist. It was hilarious but Kingsley was kinda useless after that, which is too bad cuz he was really good in the role.

Only thing that really bothered me was the humor. Some of it was good but in other parts it felt really forced and sucked the drama out of the movie.

7/10 movie had flaws but I mostly enjoyed it

this

and yeah i saw the mandarin as like a spoof of bane done right :pachaha:, would have been better if "America" didnt know that he was some actor playing a role the whole time, but it is what it is still loved this flick

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He did not strike poses for hell of it in the other movies, bro I' still studying these films to work on my own craft. I'm watching all 3 of them again today.

Every time Iron Man jumps in the air and lands it's in that very pose. In the scene you're talking about He does that flip in order to get the faceplate on and lands in that same pose that he does in all the other films.

With the Avengers thing, the last sequence was spur of the moment, by the time War Machine could have gotten there the battle was already over.

You acting like it was some kind of 3 minute fight. The fukking Hulk was able to show up on a little ass scooter but nobody could have called Rhodey and been like "Yo we need you to fly out here, shyt is going down"? :childplease:

It was as nonsensical as the other stuff you're complaining about.

And War Machine's Armor should be at least on par with the Last Suit Tony wore in the first Iron Man, which fixed temp problem, which is how he beat Iron Monger in the first place.

:snoop:

The suit Rhodey wears predates the one Tony wore at the end of the first Iron Man film. The suit that Tony was wearing when he got frozen up in the air? That's the suit Rhodey has, that's Iron Man Mark II. The one Tony wore at the end of the first Iron Man film is the Mark III. The Mark II was actually originally intended for Rhodey.

You need to go back and watch Iron Man.

Then all his other suits were just as easily destroyed. Aldrich could burn through his other suits like a hot knife through butter, but he didn't just burn through the Mark 42 when he threw it on him.

I already said parts of the film were nonsensical. I'm just saying you complaining about the Mark 42 getting fukked up during the battle with the helicopters isn't valid when it was explicitly explained in the film that it was a prototype.

And every movie whas plot holes, that doesn't make them bad. This movie was just bad. The plot was bad, so in between the 3 action scenes of the film we have nothing but bad movie to watch. Extremis is just wack, the concept everything was wack. When guy started breathing fire, come on man, terrible. Some shyt should just stay in the comics, it's like making a movie with spider-man having cosmic powers just because it was in a comic.

Dude you're nitpicking on some of this stuff. You complaining about Extremis and out there concepts, the last time you saw the Tony Stark character he was chilling with an Alien who had the powers of a god, a Super Soldier who was frozen in ice for decades, and guy who doubles in size, turns green, and has limitless strength whenever he gets angry...."B-b-but the guy was breathing fire, that don't make sense" :childplease:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every time Iron Man jumps in the air and lands it's in that very pose. In the scene you're talking about He does that flip in order to get the faceplate on and lands in that same pose that he does in all the other films.

You acting like it was some kind of 3 minute fight. The fukking Hulk was able to show up on a little ass scooter but nobody could have called Rhodey and been like "Yo we need you to fly out here, shyt is going down"? :childplease:

It was as nonsensical as the other stuff you're complaining about.

:snoop:

The suit Rhodey wears predates the one Tony wore at the end of the first Iron Man film. The suit that Tony was wearing when he got frozen up in the air? That's the suit Rhodey has, that's Iron Man Mark II. The one Tony wore at the end of the first Iron Man film is the Mark III. The Mark II was actually originally intended for Rhodey.

You need to go back and watch Iron Man.

Dude you're nitpicking on some of this stuff. You complaining about Extremis and out there concepts, the last time you saw the Tony Stark character he was chilling with an Alien who had the powers of a god, a Super Soldier who was frozen in ice for decades, and guy who doubles in size, turns green, and has limitless strength whenever he gets angry...."B-b-but the guy was breathing fire, that don't make sense" :childplease:

If I'm wrong why is this getting worst reviews.

You need re-watch Iron Man, as soon as the icy problem comes up, HE has JARVIS FIX IT IN THE NEXT SCENE, AND THEN PAINTS THE SAME SUIT IN THE IRON MAN COLORS, the suit rhody sees is obviously a new prototype that hasn't been tested
okay you right it was the mark III, but still how many year passed, plus the issue was FREEZING not heat
The suit with stood heat at close range for longer when he was captured, but just the arm being touched shut him down, you can't make an excuse

That also doesn't explain the rest of his armory been been torn apart by the extremis thugs even easy.

Also In the Avengers the aliens at least looked menacing, the extremis shyt just looks silly.

I love the fact you ignore the Bad guy dies in a smaller explosion than the one caused by the suit self destructing.

shyt was hot trash and I loved the first two, the suit r