Iron Man 3

sofaking

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why is NO ONE talking about the suits he's wearing losing power a number of times in the movie when he has a reactor in his chest...

why this dude carrying around a car battery charging his suit?.....I guess maybe when it does it's thing without him in the suit it needs an external source?....but can't it charge when he wears it...

These kinda unexplained plot holes but the shyt outta me...

...at the end when he's getting the shrapnel removed and loses the Arc Reactor...I think he injected himself with re-coded Extremis like he does in the comics...which will allow him to store the armor in his body...and which is why he says "I am Iron Man" at the end...

I'm hoping this will be explained in an end credit scene in Thor or Cap...as a prelude to him suiting up again in Avengers 2...

Just my two cents...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you fukks lied to me He does not go into outerspace in the ending credits :birdman: So IMA JUST SPOIL THIS SH!T FOR THE REST OF YALL[/

Ending was action packed, seemed like a nod to the lethal weapon flicks with it being a black dude and a white dude shooting it out in a harbor.

I think Tony only kept the heart piece because the sh1t was powering other sh1t or he was just too busy to get surgery

paltrow is actually hot in a im doing my sixth grade teacher kinda way

I can see the franchising sh1t start to kick in now, rather than tell a great story that add in stupid shyt like tonys little kid sidekick then at the end he gets a lab so that he can become iron lad in young avengers

Shane Black the director wrote the Lethal Weapon Movies and Last Boy Scout, which is why this movie sucked.

The ending action scene was terrible, I would equate it to the last action sequence in the attack of the clones with the overkill. Iron Patriot was reduced to a non-factor, because Tony has an army of suits who can do everything on Auto-Pilot, so why the fukk is Rhody even needed, matter of fact he kicked zero ass in the suit, the bad guy did more in the suit than he did.

In the Avengers iron man survived falling through big ass propellers, fighting aliens, but its nearly killed by some fukking helicopters. Also in the avengers he was in the regular iron man suit and was fine underwater, but now his suit gets flooded when is under the ocean, shyt was just dumb

I understand they gotta upgrade his suits and stuff, but come on man
In Iron Man 2 the suit case was dope they way the took the idea of made it reality, but this new shyt is just silly.

I knew this movie sucked when the face plate of the mask FLEW BY ITSELF and fitted onto Tony's head in a POWER RANGER like sequence. nikka posing like Ginyu Force and shyt.

He suppose to be Iron Man not Gizmo Duck, the suit flying by itself to fit on him was just corny. Then Pepper turning into Neo at the end top this garbage off

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why is NO ONE talking about the suits he's wearing losing power a number of times in the movie when he has a reactor in his chest...

why this dude carrying around a car battery charging his suit?.....I guess maybe when it does it's thing without him in the suit it needs an external source?....but can't it charge when he wears it...

These kinda unexplained plot holes but the shyt outta me...

...at the end when he's getting the shrapnel removed and loses the Arc Reactor...I think he injected himself with re-coded Extremis like he does in the comics...which will allow him to store the armor in his body...and which is why he says "I am Iron Man" at the end...

I'm hoping this will be explained in an end credit scene in Thor or Cap...as a prelude to him suiting up again in Avengers 2...

Just my two cents...

I can see them using this angle

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
The fact some say it's better one has me intrigued to see it

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Reppin
I knew this movie sucked when the face plate of the mask FLEW BY ITSELF and fitted onto Tony's head in a POWER RANGER like sequence. nikka posing like Ginyu Force and shyt.

He suppose to be Iron Man not Gizmo Duck, the suit flying by itself to fit on him was just corny. Then Pepper turning into Neo at the end top this garbage off

:dead: :krs:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I thought alot of the problems "Mach 42" had was because it was not initially combat ready?

Jarvis states that when he first puts it on after the helicopters attack.

-DMP-

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man trying to find an imax showing this weekend is difficult, might have to wait until next weekend

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ending action scene was terrible, I would equate it to the last action sequence in the attack of the clones with the overkill. Iron Patriot was reduced to a non-factor, because Tony has an army of suits who can do everything on Auto-Pilot, so why the fukk is Rhody even needed, matter of fact he kicked zero ass in the suit, the bad guy did more in the suit than he did.

I don't agree with you on the action scene being weak. I actually thought that was dope.

You spot on about War Machine/Iron Patriot being useless in the film though. Rhody barely did anything in this movie. I wouldn't even call him a sidekick at this point, he's basically just a token black guy with super powered armor that he barely uses.

In the Avengers iron man survived falling through big ass propellers, fighting aliens, but its nearly killed by some fukking helicopters. Also in the avengers he was in the regular iron man suit and was fine underwater, but now his suit gets flooded when is under the ocean, shyt was just dumb

The suit he was wearing most often during the film was a prototype that constantly malfunctioned. JARVIS even says during that fight that the suit isn't combat ready. Notice when he was chilling at that restaurant with Rhodey he had a completely different suit with him? That was because he knew that other one didn't fukking work.

I understand they gotta upgrade his suits and stuff, but come on man

In Iron Man 2 the suit case was dope they way the took the idea of made it reality, but this new shyt is just silly.

The Mark 42 suit is something that comes directly from the comics. In fact it comes directly from the story they adapted to the film. It's actually the next logical progression for this armor. In The Avengers he built a suit that would launch and locate him via a bracelet he wore, the suit in Iron Man 3 just takes that concept to it's next logical level. The problem with it is they don't explain how it works AT ALL.

As for the posing I'm not sure why you complaining about it now when he was doing that shyt in every other movie too.

The movie DEFINITELY has it's flaws but now you just kind of nitpicking.