Iron Man 3

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Yea movie was definitely action packed, i didnt read the thread but who ever said it was lacking was mistaken.

While "iron man" didnt have alot of fighting scenes there was still action.

The twist was ingenious, but I dont like how they just kinda brushed over the fact that the vice pres was a traitor to his country. Was he motivated for his amputee daughter, hate for the pres. or both?

I cant go back and watch Iron Man 1 now. 3 had too much action and I'll just be disappointed. I'll have a hard time being scared of an evil Vice President of a Tech company after I just seen 20 super soldiers burning people alive with their hands.

Can't please everybody though.

And yea....they could've handled the VP subplot better. Im pretty sure its loads of scenes that dont make the cut because the film would be unbearably long.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
i liked it, hell i liked the twist, except for that stupid little kid sidekick

I didn't mind the kid because Tony was still an a$$hole to him.

The more I'm thinking about it, the more I'm realizing how subtly ingenious the whole film plays out. It's the way they treat terrorism, in that it always HAS to have one face; the way Iron Patriot is used; scientists pushing the envelop until..; and everyone having an agenda. Also, you really got to see some great interaction between Rhodey & Tony outside of the suits.

But it's still a comicbook movie, and there are a lot of over-the-top-of-the-top moments. However, I still stand by the statement that everyone did their thing. It's definitely better than 2, and I think it's better than Cap.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I haven't seen it yet but I just need to know... does Ghostface Killah makes an appearance like he did on the deleted scene in Iron Man 1? Tony Stark meets Tony Starks!

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Yea movie was definitely action packed, i didnt read the thread but who ever said it was lacking was mistaken.

The twist was ingenious, but I dont like how they just kinda brushed over the fact that the vice pres was a traitor to his country. Was he motivated for his amputee daughter, hate for the pres. or both?

Yeah, the VP's story had no legs itself . It was a :dwillhuh: moment when he got arrested in the end. Like they wanted everyone to assume something foul going on with him.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps

I thought it was pretty obvious he wanted the AIM tech to regenerate his daughter's leg.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I haven't seen it yet but I just need to know... does Ghostface Killah makes an appearance like he did on the deleted scene in Iron Man 1? Tony Stark meets Tony Starks!

They should've kept that scene. The whole party in the middle east explained why Tony Stark would be over there. If I remember correctly, the way it was edited without that scene, he's sitting at the crib watching some terrorists on TV then the next scene Iron Man is there. I was like :why: how the fukk did he get there so fast?

Fred.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Iron Man 3 was cool..IMO it was the best one out of the series IMO...Robert Downery Jr drove the movie as always..

Kid: You gonna leave me just like my dad huh?

Stalk: :birdman: "Yep..
50cent2.gif

Confused_Mr._shue.gif

Shady_Kent

Why so serious?
Daps
Reppin
DMV (PG County)
I give it a solid 7/10

it was really cheesy in spots like everytime ironman does something cool i.e. save 13 ppl free falling from the sky, he gets hit by a bus. Let that man eat. The whole mandarin twist really? really? The mandarin always fukks shyt up, but you make him a drunk drug addict actor?! C'mon! He flexed the rings and didnt even use them.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Good movie. Not sure where all the headlines of mixed reviews comes from. Only about 5%-10% of the audience left at the end, the rest stayed for the after credits and it was a soldout showing. We were all disappointed though :heh:

When Pepper put the Extremis to use to save Tony I hit my :usure::rudy:
Like c'mon really

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
:heh: at complaining about the twist...if anything, that was ingenious. Whole time you thinking dude is some sadistic, bloodthirsty terrorist and he's just an English actor with a drug problem :russ: It makes you question whether there are real terrorists pulling strings IRL like Guy Pearce that go unnoticed because they're not the face of any organization :ohhh:

Like I said, bunch of whiny ass fakkits in here. Comic book nerds critiquing every detail and shyt. There was one corny ass villian in Iron Man 1. Just one. That weak ass dude would've got his ass killed by Guy Pearce and his crew :heh: The villian in Iron Man 2 was bad ass but, he'd get killed too. Iron Man 3 had 10 ex-army muthafukkas who had fire coming out their hands and were strong enough to punch through a tank, strong enough to rip through Tony's suit with just a swipe and you're complaining :what: Tony wasn't even strong enough to fight Guy Pearce 1 on 1...he had to blow the nikka up and he still didnt die....and yet, yall complaining that it wasn't enough action :heh: Maybe we watched two different Iron Man series because Iron Man 1 or 2 didn't have that much action :heh: THEY BLEW THIS nikka'S HOUSE UP :bryan:

Even Gwyneth was on some gangsta shyt at the end.

And the kid...Tony's scenes with the kid were cool.

Now I know not to listen to any of yall reviews of films. nikkas go to a mindless action movie......a Friday night movie to watch with your homies and yall wanna critique this shyt like its fukking Casablanca :wtf:
Movie was dope.

Marvel did it again