Iron Man 3

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my girl and i was suppose to see this this weekend, but im in the doghouse so more than likely she will go see it with someone else, which may be a good thing because after watching the first ironman the other day for the first time, I wasnt blown away and not really looking forward to ironman 3, i loved me some avengers though

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my girl and i was suppose to see this this weekend, but im in the doghouse so more than likely she will go see it with someone else, which may be a good thing because after watching the first ironman the other day for the first time, I wasnt blown away and not really looking forward to ironman 3, i loved me some avengers though

Don't worry, I'll treat her real good :youngsabo:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
you fukks lied to me He does not go into outerspace in the ending credits :birdman: So IMA JUST SPOIL THIS SH!T FOR THE REST OF YALL

I actually liked it beside being seated next to little baby sonuvabytch (that always ruins movies) The fake mandarin said he had to get plastic surgery, If Hussein had lookalikes why cant the mandarin, (well even tho dude screamed out that he was the mandarin at the end so idk)

Ending was action packed, seemed like a nod to the lethal weapon flicks with it being a black dude and a white dude shooting it out in a harbor.

I think Tony only kept the heart piece because the sh1t was powering other sh1t or he was just too busy to get surgery

paltrow is actually hot in a im doing my sixth grade teacher kinda way

I can see the franchising sh1t start to kick in now, rather than tell a great story that add in stupid shyt like tonys little kid sidekick then at the end he gets a lab so that he can become iron lad in young avengers

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Goddamn, I just read some of yall posts....its no pleasing yall fakkits :scusthov:

No matter what, yall gonna find something to complain about. This movie was dope and it makes the first two films seem small in comparison.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Goddamn, I just read some of yall posts....its no pleasing yall fakkits :scusthov:

No matter what, yall gonna find something to complain about. This movie was dope and it makes the first two films seem small in comparison.

I can say what ever the fukk I want to say and its better than 2 but not 1

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you fukks lied to me He does not go into outerspace in the ending credits :birdman: So IMA JUST SPOIL THIS SH!T FOR THE REST OF YALL

I actually liked it beside being seated next to little baby sonuvabytch (that always ruins movies) The fake mandarin said he had to get plastic surgery, If Hussein had lookalikes why cant the mandarin, (well even tho dude screamed out that he was the mandarin at the end so idk)

Ending was action packed, seemed like a nod to the lethal weapon flicks with it being a black dude and a white dude shooting it out in a harbor.

I think Tony only kept the heart piece because the sh1t was powering other sh1t or he was just too busy to get surgery

paltrow is actually hot in a im doing my sixth grade teacher kinda way

I can see the franchising sh1t start to kick in now, rather than tell a great story that add in stupid shyt like tonys little kid sidekick then at the end he gets a lab so that he can become iron lad in young avengers

:what:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:heh: at complaining about the twist...if anything, that was ingenious. Whole time you thinking dude is some sadistic, bloodthirsty terrorist and he's just an English actor with a drug problem :russ: It makes you question whether there are real terrorists pulling strings IRL like Guy Pearce that go unnoticed because they're not the face of any organization :ohhh:

Like I said, bunch of whiny ass fakkits in here. Comic book nerds critiquing every detail and shyt. There was one corny ass villian in Iron Man 1. Just one. That weak ass dude would've got his ass killed by Guy Pearce and his crew :heh: The villian in Iron Man 2 was bad ass but, he'd get killed too. Iron Man 3 had 10 ex-army muthafukkas who had fire coming out their hands and were strong enough to punch through a tank, strong enough to rip through Tony's suit with just a swipe and you're complaining :what: Tony wasn't even strong enough to fight Guy Pearce 1 on 1...he had to blow the nikka up and he still didnt die....and yet, yall complaining that it wasn't enough action :heh: Maybe we watched two different Iron Man series because Iron Man 1 or 2 didn't have that much action :heh: THEY BLEW THIS nikka'S HOUSE UP :bryan:

Even Gwyneth was on some gangsta shyt at the end.

And the kid...Tony's scenes with the kid were cool.

Now I know not to listen to any of yall reviews of films. nikkas go to a mindless action movie......a Friday night movie to watch with your homies and yall wanna critique this shyt like its fukking Casablanca :wtf:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
i liked it, hell i liked the twist, except for that stupid little kid sidekick

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
:heh: at complaining about the twist...if anything, that was ingenious. Whole time you thinking dude is some sadistic, bloodthirsty terrorist and he's just an English actor with a drug problem :russ: It makes you question whether there are real terrorists pulling strings IRL like Guy Pearce that go unnoticed because they're not the face of any organization :ohhh:

Like I said, bunch of whiny ass fakkits in here. Comic book nerds critiquing every detail and shyt. There was one corny ass villian in Iron Man 1. Just one. That weak ass dude would've got his ass killed by Guy Pearce and his crew :heh: The villian in Iron Man 2 was bad ass but, he'd get killed too. Iron Man 3 had 10 ex-army muthafukkas who had fire coming out their hands and were strong enough to punch through a tank, strong enough to rip through Tony's suit with just a swipe and you're complaining :what: Tony wasn't even strong enough to fight Guy Pearce 1 on 1...he had to blow the nikka up and he still didnt die....and yet, yall complaining that it wasn't enough action :heh: Maybe we watched two different Iron Man series because Iron Man 1 or 2 didn't have that much action :heh: THEY BLEW THIS nikka'S HOUSE UP :bryan:

Even Gweynth was on some :birdman: shyt at the end.

And the kid...Tony's scenes with the kid were funny.

Now I know not to listen to any of yall reviews of films. nikkas go to an mindless action movie......a friday night movie to watch with your homies and yall wanna critique this shyt like its fukking Casablanca :wtf:

Yea movie was definitely action packed, i didnt read the thread but who ever said it was lacking was mistaken.

While "iron man" didnt have alot of fighting scenes there was still action.

The twist was ingenious, but I dont like how they just kinda brushed over the fact that the vice pres was a traitor to his country. Was he motivated for his amputee daughter, hate for the pres. or both?