Iron Man 3

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on this thread, my decision to skip Ironman 3 at a movie theatre is correct. I will download some cam version...

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have no interest in really seeing iron man 3 seeing as though i just watched iron man 1 and just thought it was ok, probably watch iron man 2 when i wake up in the morning

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have no interest in really seeing iron man 3 seeing as though i just watched iron man 1 and just thought it was ok, probably watch iron man 2 when i wake up in the morning

Iron Man 2 is trash. Don't bother.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
shyt was dope and batman fans will see it krush numbers.

a0yqua.jpg

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I am watching that tomorrow...then followed by the Mayweather fight. Marathon at the theater tomorrow

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This movie was poor, who the hell is Shane Black and who let him turn such a promising franchise in to a hot mess :snoop:

The lack of logic in this film is outstanding and miss me with 'its a popcorn movie' it should still have some semblance of logic

The Mandarin twist was poor, also why were the suits made out of Papier-mâché

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Iron Man 3 was cool..IMO it was the best one out of the series IMO...Robert Downery Jr drove the movie as always..

Kid: You gonna leave me just like my dad huh?

Stalk: :birdman: "Yep..
50cent2.gif

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
I thought it was one of the better Marvel movies.

I'd probably only rank Ironman 1, X-Men 1, 2 and First Class higher.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
If you think Iron Man 3 is better than the others, I don't know what to fukkin say

:mindblown:

Iron Man 2 is the ONLY flick from the last wave of Marvel films that this movie is better than. Cap, Hulk, Iron Man 1, even Thor..all better than Iron Man 3

and I don't think Iron Man 3 is garbage or anything. I'm still gonna buy the Bluray, and would even see it again if anyone else wanted me to tag with them. It was underwhelming as hell though, and was more a comedy with comic elements tossed into it than an actual comic based film.

and I understand Pepper became Rescue or whatever in the comic but I had no desire to see her dawn the iron man suit and beat nikkas up. The fact that she's the one who defeated The Mandarin had me mad as fukk. bytch comes back from the dead and bodies Guy Pearce (who did a fantastic job by the way) just like that? Maan, fukk that.

And was it me or was this film supposed to be released around the holidays? All these christmas songs and shyt, it was awkward as fukk.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
If you think Iron Man 3 is better than the others, I don't know what to fukkin say

:mindblown:

Iron Man 2 is the ONLY flick from the last wave of Marvel films that this movie is better than. Cap, Hulk, Iron Man 1, even Thor..all better than Iron Man 3

and I don't think Iron Man 3 is garbage or anything. I'm still gonna buy the Bluray, and would even see it again if anyone else wanted me to tag with them. It was underwhelming as hell though, and was more a comedy with comic elements tossed into it than an actual comic based film.

and I understand Pepper became Rescue or whatever in the comic but I had no desire to see her dawn the iron man suit and beat nikkas up. The fact that she's the one who defeated The Mandarin had me mad as fukk. bytch comes back from the dead and bodies Guy Pearce (who did a fantastic job by the way) just like that? Maan, fukk that.

And was it me or was this film supposed to be released around the holidays? All these christmas songs and shyt, it was awkward as fukk.

Funny I love the movie and this was main complaint too lol......I was thinking christmas in may:dwillhuh: