Iron Man 3

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Movie was a comedy. The trailer made it seem like Tony would be vulnerable on some Dark Knight shyt but truthfully it never seemed as if he was gonna lose. the scene after the credits was boof.

movie was decent, better than part 2, not touching part 1

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
here's my issue.. besides a million plotholes.. they was on the avengers dikk this whole movie..you mean to tell me 6+ terriost attacks happened on U.S soil and the president got kid napped and set up for execution and none of them other muhfukkas even make a appearance..

thats why you cant continue shyt after the avengers..

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I just saw it and the only two i remeber were "The Wolverine" & "The Lone Ranger" :dead:

Wolverine, Monsters Inc 2, Star Trek and one other joint. They didn't show Lone Ranger for me :wtf:

Edit: Fast and Furious

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
here's my issue.. besides a million plotholes.. they was on the avengers dikk this whole movie..you mean to tell me 6+ terriost attacks happened on U.S soil and the president got kid napped and set up for execution and none of them other muhfukkas even make a appearance..

thats why you cant continue shyt after the avengers..

I said this before and I'll say it again....The Phase 2 movies could very well all be taking place at the exact same time.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
I said this before and I'll say it again....The Phase 2 movies could very well all be taking place at the exact same time.

ISJA371.gif

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Yea dude was Yinsen I believe?

Yeah. I'm not sure if a lot of people recognized the dude though. A lot of people apparently didn't recognize
Bruce Banner
at the end either. I recognized both.

I don't know...I'm starting to think that maybe they should've just spear headed into Avengers 2 but oh well :manny: . Like someone said in my RDJ thread a few weeks ago, The Avengers are gonna look like Wu Tang at Coachella this year by the time we get to Avengers 3. :heh:

My two cents.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
shyt... it wasnt a bad movie.. but iron man didnt do shyt in it.. fukk.. i paid to see a iron man movie that had no fukking iron man

:russ: This made me think of the Iron Man 1 Jim Cramer stock market scene.
Stark Industries!!!!

I've got one recommendation!
Ready? Ready?

Sell, sell, sell!

Abandon ship!!!!

Does the Hindenburg ring any bells????

Let me show you the new
Stark Industries business plan!

**breaks a mug with a baseball bat**

Look, that's a weapons company
that doesn't make weapons!!!!!

**machine gun sound effects**

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Saw it last night and I came off thinking this is a bit underwhelming. Action scenes were PIFF but
the twist with Mandarin had me :mindblown: thinking why the fukk would they subject him to be a frontman comedy diversion when in the comics he was badass. I wanted to see all ten rings in pure PIFF fukkery :sadcam: