Iron Man 3

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to see this today I swear yall love to hate shyt but I'll see whats good in a few hours :birdman:

It's not a bad movie and some of these nikkas is grossly over exaggerating.

You're likely to be genuinely entertained by the movie but they are some glaring problems with it. Like I keep saying a good 30 or 40 minutes could have been cut from the movie and you'd still have the core plot intact. It's not even like the filler is bad, but it's so obviously filler it makes it hard to say it's a "Great" movie.

I'd say it's on par with Thor and Captain America. Definitely below Avengers and Iron Man. WAY better than Iron Man 2 and Incredible Hulk.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The part with the boy was underwhelming

That's the bulk of the shyt I felt could have been completely left out. That's where the movie really started to drag IMO. Yeah some of the stuff was kind of funny, but ultimately what the fukk was the point?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
It's was ok. They'll never be able to do what they were able to do with first one. And this as a follow up to Avengers really is troubling. But like I say it was pretty good and something I'll scoop on Blu ray when the time comes.

Paltrow gotta sexy ass stomach yo.

Dyse

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed it. Such a blueballs when it came to the Mandarin though. Sooo anticlimactic. Not as much "Tony Stark"-isms as 1 & 2. They were all forced. I blame it on Pepper. The action in this one made up for 2.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not a bad movie and some of these nikkas is grossly over exaggerating.

You're likely to be genuinely entertained by the movie but they are some glaring problems with it. Like I keep saying a good 30 or 40 minutes could have been cut from the movie and you'd still have the core plot intact. It's not even like the filler is bad, but it's so obviously filler it makes it hard to say it's a "Great" movie.

I'd say it's on par with Thor and Captain America. Definitely below Avengers and Iron Man. WAY better than Iron Man 2 and Incredible Hulk.

Having saw it today I enjoyed it but having thought about the big final plan it didn't make sense really . Because once tony and Rhodes figured out about
trevor being the mandarin
there was no way the final plan could work seeing as how a key competent i.e. the spoiler to pulling it off was already known to both tony and Rhodes .

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I liked the movie. Ya'll are going through the usual TRR mass-hate that happens every movie release. Nothing pleases ya'll. It was funny, well-scripted, and the action was good.

That said, I hate hate HATED the Mandarin twist. Casual moviegoers will love it cause it is impossible to see coming. Comic book fans will be pissed. Complete waste of a top 5 Marvel villain. This fukk up is up there with the Deadpool debacle in X Men Origins.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed it. Such a blueballs when it came to the Mandarin though. Sooo anticlimactic. Not as much "Tony Stark"-isms as 1 & 2. They were all forced. I blame it on Pepper. The action in this one made up for 2.

I'm definitely not looking forward to a iron man 4. I'll be satisfied with him in avengers 2 and if he cameos in cap .

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
How tipsy is Tony getting throughout the plot? This nikka needs to become a functioning alcoholic superhero ASAP :smugdraper:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked the movie. Ya'll are going through the usual TRR mass-hate that happens every movie release. Nothing pleases ya'll. It was funny, well-scripted, and the action was good.

That said, I hate hate HATED the Mandarin twist. Casual moviegoers will love it cause it is impossible to see coming. Comic book fans will be pissed. Complete waste of a top 5 Marvel villain. This fukk up is up there with the Deadpool debacle in X Men Origins.

The twist while it didn't bother me that much was kind of pointless . That's my only concern about it