Iron Man 3

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Just came back from seeing it. Felt bad at the long ass line waiting for the 12:01 show (I saw the 9PM)

The villan wasn't bad at all but dude just couldn't fukking die already :damn: :wtf: @ Pepper arising from the dead to finish dude off. So is she going to be a super hero soon? The kid worked great with Stark . I couldn't help but to :lolbron: how those people fell out of Air Force One. (Don't worry, they ended up to be ok.) There were a number of scenes that were meant to be serious but most of everyone in the theater laughed cause they were so corny. Stark was cold as hell at his one night stand from 1999. The ether he served her about how he, unlike her, wakes up to a person with a soul (Pepper) every morning :wow: A lot of shyt could've been cut out of that movie and it probably make it better. Cheadle's Iron Patriot and the President shyt felt like filler.

Half of the movie theater stayed till after the end credits thinking they were going to show a spoiler for another Iron Man or Marvel film in general but they just :troll: the audience with Stark talking to some guy like he's a therapist. Only he wasn't and he just dozed off :beli: But they said Iron Man will be back (duh, the next Avengers movie)If you're just skimming through all of this though, just read this: NO NEED TO STAY PAST THE END CREDITS!!!

Overall, I give it a 7/10. Good storyline, just dragged on a bit.

The "therapist" was Bruce Banner (aka The Incredible Hulk).

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Brehs :wow:

Just :wow:

This movie was terrible.

This movie felt like what 2 was suppose to be.

This isn't an ideal way to end a triology.

Between mentioning the avengers and the comedic, scenes shyt felt force.

The movie should have been called "tony stark".

This movie is for the casual movie goer. If your a fan of Marvel/iron man/comic books good chance you might be disappointed.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Also the movie was WAYYYYYY too long for no reason.

Also, there was somethings that didnt make sense.

I'm seeing this film again tonight (thank god I'm not paying for it). Maybe the audiences participation will make it better :yeshrug:

sofaking

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a huge Iron Man fan and I left the theater thoroughly disappointed...

I'm confused...Doesn't the Arc Reactor power the suit when he's wearing it?...How can it ever run out of power. Isn't that why in the first movie Stane steals his original Arc Reactor to power his suit???

I know in some of the story arcs I've read like Extremis he doesn't have the reactor but...the reactor has been such a part of the movie universe.

What a waste of the Manadrin...and not enough Stark in the suits...him virtually controlling the suit while the Air Force scene was disappointing

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also the movie was WAYYYYYY too long for no reason.

Also, there was somethings that didnt make sense.

I'm seeing this film again tonight (thank god I'm not paying for it). Maybe the audiences participation will make it better :yeshrug:

There's a lot of shyt in it that doesn't make sense.

It's one of those movies where after you see it you think about it more and go "That shyt didn't make no sense :dwillhuh: " or "What was the point of that bullshyt :why: ".

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The Avengers > Iron Man = Captain America > Thor > Iron Man 3 > The Incredible Hulk = Iron Man 2

That's how they rank for me.

I really liked the top 4 and then it starts to get a little eeh for me. I think that I need to watch The Incredible Hulk again, because it's definitely been a minute since I've seen it.

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
Just came back from seeing it. Felt bad at the long ass line waiting for the 12:01 show (I saw the 9PM)

The villan wasn't bad at all but dude just couldn't fukking die already :damn: :wtf: @ Pepper arising from the dead to finish dude off. So is she going to be a super hero soon? The kid worked great with Stark . I couldn't help but to :lolbron: how those people fell out of Air Force One. (Don't worry, they ended up to be ok.) There were a number of scenes that were meant to be serious but most of everyone in the theater laughed cause they were so corny. Stark was cold as hell at his one night stand from 1999. The ether he served her about how he, unlike her, wakes up to a person with a soul (Pepper) every morning :wow: A lot of shyt could've been cut out of that movie and it probably make it better. Cheadle's Iron Patriot and the President shyt felt like filler.

Half of the movie theater stayed till after the end credits thinking they were going to show a spoiler for another Iron Man or Marvel film in general but they just :troll: the audience with Stark talking to some guy like he's a therapist. Only he wasn't and he just dozed off :beli: But they said Iron Man will be back (duh, the next Avengers movie)If you're just skimming through all of this though, just read this: NO NEED TO STAY PAST THE END CREDITS!!!

Overall, I give it a 7/10. Good storyline, just dragged on a bit.

lol @ "some guy"...mf it was Bruce Banner/Hulk:ufdup:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Thor was waaaay better than CPT America, well at least to me. But back to this tragedy, the movie just felt empty as hell brehs. Cheap, forced funny moments and just a stupid ass storyline. You Avengers fanboys who shyt hard on TDKR need to come vouch for this shyt. For every huh moment in tdkr this movie had that plus some. shyt just came across as a money grab. Had geeks wanting to fight during the credits cause I was booing the fukk out of this. nikkas was actually amped for this shyt talking about best Ironman movie and top 5 comic book story of all time, foh

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Thor was waaaay better than CPT America, well at least to me. But back to this tragedy, the movie just felt empty as hell brehs. Cheap, forced funny moments and just a stupid ass storyline. You Avengers fanboys who shyt hard on TDKR need to come vouch for this shyt. For every huh moment in tdkr this movie had that plus some. shyt just came across as a money grab. Had geeks wanting to fight during the credits cause I was booing the fukk out of this. nikkas was actually amped for this shyt talking about best Ironman movie and top 5 comic book story of all time, foh

My thoughts exactly.

Breh this movie def had nikkas in the theatre like :why:

This shyt felt like some NBC straight to tv type movie.

Iron man 1>avengers>incredible hulk>captain America>Thor>iron man 2>iron man 3

Tdkr rises makes this shyt look terrible and nikkas really was preaching about how this film would potentially be better :scusthov:

This movie should have been called "Iron Man 3: Pepper Pots Revenge" or some shyt :smh: