Hell, Robert Downey got BUSY too on tha physical action! I see why he broke

his ankle during fillming.

:blessed:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
It was good. Not as good as the first. Slightly better the 2nd. The mandrain twist threw me off guard but i laughed my ass of so all in all im satisfied. I already know Thor is going to be better though.

:birdman: at the post credit ending though.

But...but...

The Science Bros were back in full force. How could you see that ending and not :jawalrus:?

rejected__science_bros_by_hezaa-d5101yz.png

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
The twist :beli:

Kinda dragged, very TDKR-esque with the unnecessary shyt thrown in. fukk it, tho. I was entertained in the end :yeshrug:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The twist :beli:

Kinda dragged, very TDKR-esque with the unnecessary shyt thrown in. fukk it, tho. I was entertained in the end :yeshrug:

Told you....There's a good 30 or 40 minutes of the movie that adds little or nothing to the plot. shyt is fun and entertaining, but it definitely falls short of Avengers and TDK.

Definitely better than Iron Man 2 though.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So based on RT and people in here Iron Man 3 isn't better than Iron Man but it's an upgrade over Iron Man 2?

I don't get people complaining about lack of action. In the first Iron Man there was literally 2 fight scenes not including the bootleg Iron Man suit in the begining. Iron Man 2 wasn't that bad once you take out the silly comic relief moments. I'm looking at it to see how Tony Stark has evolved from the first one. I'm not going to get side tracked but the 20 minutes of filler moments.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Ayo, my #TSC brehs or anyone keeping up with wrestling. Didn't Tony Stark seem like he was getting his CM Punk on during this movie? :heh:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Just came back from seeing it. Felt bad at the long ass line waiting for the 12:01 show (I saw the 9PM)

The villan wasn't bad at all but dude just couldn't fukking die already :damn: :wtf: @ Pepper arising from the dead to finish dude off. So is she going to be a super hero soon? The kid worked great with Stark . I couldn't help but to :lolbron: how those people fell out of Air Force One. (Don't worry, they ended up to be ok.) There were a number of scenes that were meant to be serious but most of everyone in the theater laughed cause they were so corny. Stark was cold as hell at his one night stand from 1999. The ether he served her about how he, unlike her, wakes up to a person with a soul (Pepper) every morning :wow: A lot of shyt could've been cut out of that movie and it probably make it better. Cheadle's Iron Patriot and the President shyt felt like filler.

Half of the movie theater stayed till after the end credits thinking they were going to show a spoiler for another Iron Man or Marvel film in general but they just :troll: the audience with Stark talking to some guy like he's a therapist. Only he wasn't and he just dozed off :beli: But they said Iron Man will be back (duh, the next Avengers movie)If you're just skimming through all of this though, just read this: NO NEED TO STAY PAST THE END CREDITS!!!

Overall, I give it a 7/10. Good storyline, just dragged on a bit.

Daps
Reppin
just got back from seeing it. I got free tickets so wasn't a total loss besides my own time. And i got to watch a second time with my girl :sadcam:

I was honestly bored throughout the movie.

1. not enough action/iron man
2. not enough war-machine
3. too much focus on the love story (why do every comic book movie do this?)
4. :beli: @ pepper being the one that kills the villain
5. the dumb twist.

I did enjoy Guy Pierce's role / performance in this movie. Solid effort by him as usual. I swear I shouldn't watch trailers anymore, they pretty much show all the good parts in the trailer. The middle part of the movie is very boring and should have been cut.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I liked it. Despite the obvious problem "twist". but other than that i enjoyed it.