Iron Man 3

krexzen

All Star
Daps
I'm blue dabu dee dabu die. Thanks IM3 I got this stupid song in my head now. :snoop:

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
just came back from the 9pm show

it was funnier than I thought it would be which is good

the action was solid - but as said above, the really cool stuff we've seen in the trailers for the most part.

overall I'm not too crazy about what I just saw tho. It's not Spiderman 3 or X3 bad...it's just kinda weird in a few parts

I had a huge problem with one aspect of it

WTF WAS THAT SH-T WITH MANDARIN??????

this alone really ruined the movie for me.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I caught that too. It seems there was a lot of fanboy hype and now reality is setting it. It's probably your typical Part III that is not seeing Iron Man 1 or The Avengers. I'm watching it this weekend but I knew there was a little to much hype. The RT score may end up as low as IM2.
I hope it's a little better than IM2 :to:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Some of y'all are trippin. I loved it; it was much better than 2. There are real villains this time and some great action scenes. Gwyneth, Guy Pearce, Ben Kingsley, Don Cheadle were all given ample screen-time to do things with their respective characters.

Jame Rhodes scenes more than made up for the Iron Patriot's role. And how can you not LOVE what Ben Kingsley did as the Mandarin? I understand but his presence more than compensated for it.

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Just saw it. I wasn't expecting as much comedy. Wanted a little more iron man struggle story.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Some of y'all are trippin. I loved it; it was much better than 2. There are real villains this time and some great action scenes. Gwyneth, Guy Pearce, Ben Kingsley, Don Cheadle were all given ample screen-time to do things with their respective characters.

Jame Rhodes scenes more than made up for the Iron Patriot's role. And how can you not LOVE what Ben Kingsley did as the Mandarin? I understand but his presence more than compensated for it.

biggest problem with the flick...call me :flabbynsick: or whatever but what they did is not what i expected.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nobody is aying it's a bad movie, in fact I think everybody said they enjoyed it. It's just not quite as good many were expecting.

You're reaching if you think Don Cheadle received ample screen time in this movie. He appeared in this movie was much as he did in the last one.

As for the twist with the Mandarin, nobody is saying Ben Kingsly's performance is bad (it's actually phenomenal) what people are saying 1 of 2 things:

1. They're disappointed there wasn't a real Mandarin because they wanted to see the character

2. The twist doesn't really serve much of a purpose to the story. We already know Guy Pierce's character is involved so they're no "He was behind it the whole time" revelation. The twist would have worked better if it happened BEFORE we find out Killian's involvement (but the trailers already have that away.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
shyt... it wasnt a bad movie.. but iron man didnt do shyt in it.. fukk.. i paid to see a iron man movie that had no fukking iron man

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
It was good. Not as good as the first. Slightly better the 2nd. The mandrain twist threw me off guard but i laughed my ass of so all in all im satisfied. I already know Thor is going to be better though.

:birdman: at the post credit ending though.