Iron Man 3

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
why didn't they just do the damn operation at the end of Iron Man 1 if it were that simple. Especially when you consider the entire plot of Iron Man 2
exactly, hopefully this is the last ironman

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw this earlier...

It's a genuinely enjoyable movie with some great actions scenes.....

But there's a LOT of shyt in the movie that serves no fukking purpose whatsoever when you really think about it.

Also War Machine gets treated like a chump through most of the movie.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I'm hearing it's a lot like the Dark Knight Rises. If you only focus on the good, it's good. Otherwise, you could leave it in the bushes.

I'm ready to be entertained, tho :yeshrug:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm hearing it's a lot like the Dark Knight Rises. If you only focus on the good, it's good. Otherwise, you could leave it in the bushes.

I'm ready to be entertained, tho :yeshrug:

It does kind of remind of of TDKR. Not in terms of the tone (movie is funny as hell) but in terms of a bunch of shyt seems to be thrown in for not apparent reason. Huge chunks of this movie could be removed and it wouldn't affect the story at all.

And add me to the list of one of the people that hates the "twist" in the film. It's very much undercut by thing you already know from the earlier parts of the movie and what's been shown in the trailers. There's a more significant twist that in the movie IMO that hardly anybody else is talking about...

with all that said it is a good entertaining movie......Just not quite as good as I was hoping it'd be. definitely better than Iron Man II but not quite to the level of Avengers or TDK.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where the fukk was SHIELD? Dont they exist to prevent shyt like this?

Don't read this if you haven't seen the movie
I'm serious, don't come to me crying like a bytch because your curiosity got the best of you. :birdman:
Keep in mind the vice president was in on everything. That actually explains why so much crazy shyt was able to go down with the government seemingly being 5 steps behind at all times.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Where the fukk was SHIELD? Dont they exist to prevent shyt like this?

This movie left a lot of questions.

You can also ask where was Captain America? The president is threatened by the top terrorist and Cap is no where to be found? Why did Tony create 47 armors of straight terry cloth? Why did they try to kill Tony at first, but settled for capturing him latter?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
might not be able to see this movie this weekend, didnt get tickets in advance and majority of showings are probably sold out

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie left a lot of questions.

You can also ask where was Captain America? The president is threatened by the top terrorist and Cap is no where to be found? Why did Tony create 47 armors of straight terry cloth? Why did they try to kill Tony at first, but settled for capturing him latter?

Well in terms of where is Cap, we don't know when CA:TWS takes place. Keep in mind that during phase 1 a lot of the events of the films are taking place at the same time.

You know what really bugged me out though? How is it that these armors are so powerful and durable when Tony wears them, but they couldn't break through that rickety wooden door until that kid unlocked it.

Everything involving that kid was fukking pointless. The shyt with Shane Black in the news van was pointless.

And if you really think about it the twist with the Mandarin is a complete waste. Sure it's a big reveal to see that "The Mandarin" is just an actor playing a role, but we ALREADY knew Killian was involved in everything, hell we know that guys is villain just based off how he's introduced. So what was the point of the Mandarin twist? They could have at least used it as a way to show just how deep the vice president was involved but they barely touched on that part. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Watched today, thought it was dope. 20 mins in and I already liked it more than Ironman 2.

The Mandarin twist was pretty surprising lol. I wasn't sure if I was :ehh: impressed or if the comic book fan in me was kind of annoyed, haha.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sorry, if it's been asked but is it worth seeing it in 3D?

Dyse

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm trying to avoid this thread like the plague but for anyone that's seen it, is it worth it to see in 3d or is there no difference?

My bad for not looking at the post right above me. I'm not ready to be spoiled. lol

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
everytime i check RT the score is lower and lower :to:

I caught that too. It seems there was a lot of fanboy hype and now reality is setting it. It's probably your typical Part III that is not seeing Iron Man 1 or The Avengers. I'm watching it this weekend but I knew there was a little to much hype. The RT score may end up as low as IM2.