Iron Man 3

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corny? I guess guy pearce was just that good of an actor cuz I was happy with him.Couldnt believe he lasted as long as he did knowing his modus operandi

I'm not talking about the actor I'm talking about the character, that whole extremis shyt was wack sauce. All the scenes in the small town with the kid were terrible especially the fight with the broad. The bad guys in general were just wack. Rhodes served no purpose, Iron Patriot did nothing.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The fukk is going on with this board? :huhldup:

Fred.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I'm not talking about the actor I'm talking about the character, .
I get your point what I am saying is the actor did the best he could with such a shyt part
that whole extremis shyt was wack sauce. All the scenes in the small town with the kid were terrible especially the fight with the broad..
I already said as such
The bad guys in general were just wack. Rhodes served no purpose, Iron Patriot did nothing.
He saved the erm u know

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Off topic, but I didn't feel like bumping a Iron Man 2 thread that is probably a year old.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKCF63Ux4x8[/ame]

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I'm glad I saw this on bootleg, this shyt was borderline terrible
christopher nolan syndrome ass movie, lets make an iron man movie with iron man barely in it

You better be fukking lying breh. :snoop:

I cant sit through another TDKR tpye movie where Im seeing the super hero for 2 secs of the entire film :snoop:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Saw it last night I liked it def better than 2 maybe better than 3. He isn't iron man the whole movie but still was dope. These movies are about heroes when they are down an the under dog tho. What kind of movie would it be if he's iron man the whole time with no arc? Shane black the gawd

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You better be fukking lying breh. :snoop:

I cant sit through another TDKR tpye movie where Im seeing the super hero for 2 secs of the entire film :snoop:

he's not lying...

but lets be honest. tony stark is more INTERESTING without the suit than he is with it. that's the big difference

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
he's not lying...

but lets be honest. tony stark is more INTERESTING without the suit than he is with it. that's the big difference

He's very interesting, funny, etc... but nikkas wanna see iron man shoot rockets breh. "Iron Man" was barely on the screen in the 2nd movie.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Saw it last night I liked it def better than 2 maybe better than 3
:ohhh:
He isn't iron man the whole movie but still was dope. These movies are about heroes when they are down an the under dog tho. What kind of movie would it be if he's iron man the whole time with no arc? Shane black the gawd
I keep reading this nonsense as if you are referring to superman or the hulk.Even in the suit ironman is not invincible and it been on display many times in all 3 movies.We see more of tony because execs thinks RDJ is gold and rdj's ego demanded it.Has nothing to do some tale of triumph (which we could easily get with him in the suit).

And isn't
the operation to remove the shrapnel from his heart/disposing the battery in the lake, a slap in the face of ironman fans? Wasn't that one if not the characters biggest achilles heel?

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:I keep reading this nonsense as if you are referring to superman or the hulk.Even in the suit ironman is not invincible and it been on display many times in all 3 movies.We see more of tony because execs thinks RDJ is gold and rdj's ego demanded it.Has nothing to do some tale of triumph (which we could easily get with him in the suit).

And isn't the ending where
he gets the operation to remove the shrapnel from his heart/throws the battery a slap in the face of ironman fans.Wasn't that one if not the characters biggest achilles heel?

I meant to say this is def better than 2 it might be on par with 1. Your spoiler is correct about the ending.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
:ohhh:I keep reading this nonsense as if you are referring to superman or the hulk.Even in the suit ironman is not invincible and it been on display many times in all 3 movies.We see more of tony because execs thinks RDJ is gold and rdj's ego demanded it.Has nothing to do some tale of triumph (which we could easily get with him in the suit).

And isn't
the operation to remove the shrapnel from his heart/disposing the battery in the lake, a slap in the face of ironman fans? Wasn't that one if not the characters biggest achilles heel?

why didn't they just do the damn operation at the end of Iron Man 1 if it were that simple. Especially when you consider the entire plot of Iron Man 2

As for the Mandarin, they shytted on a lot childhood memories with that one. :smh: :manny: At least it was funny.