Iron Man 3

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
Can anybody post what's on the after credits scene in spoilers?

The story is narrated by Tony talking about what happened with the Extremis project. After the credits Tony finishes his narration and it shows that he has been telling the whole story to Bruce Banner who has fallen asleep. Tony asks him where he dozed off and Banner says the first scene. He says he's "not that kind of doctor" and dosen't have the temeprment for listening.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've seen it. at 1st i thought it was decent, but from further thought... this is SPIDER-MAN 3 bad!

the MANDERIN turning out to be a broke corny actor ALONE was just :scusthov::dwillhuh::merchant: :sitdown:: :pacspit: :shaq2::wtf:

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
i've seen it. at 1st i thought it was decent, but from further thought... this is SPIDER-MAN 3 bad!

the MANDERIN turning out to be a broke corny actor ALONE was just :scusthov::dwillhuh::merchant: :sitdown:: :pacspit: :shaq2::wtf:

That was messed up. I bet fans are gonna be furious about that portrayal of Mandarin. As soon as I gfigured out what was goin on tho Kingsley had me :pachaha: the rest of the flick. The surprise was well done and made sense but fans of the character gonna be mad.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

I almost looked...............:noah:

they going earn my $12 and recyclabale disposable 3 -D glasses :ohlawd:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Just seen this in 3d and not what I was expecting at all.It wasn't as bad as p2 but it was way below the standards of the original.Lots of dull moments especially the scene where he meets the kid for the first time. I wasn't as offended with what they did with the madarin as I should've been but maybe that's because kingsley was just too good. But what they did was very m night shalaman like and that's just deceit in every sense of the word.

The bright spots were that it had a good villian, they got the rhodes/stark dynamic right this time.And much less screentime for faverau thank heavens.It failings as a movie outweigh all that tho cuz this time we can't say it was bad due to the fact the movie was an avengers advert

ps since when did tony stark become a covert operative? way too many action scenes outta the suit.RDJ's ego knows no bounds

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Can anybody post what's on the after credits scene in spoilers?
what he said
Damn this is getting crazy good reviews...can't wait. We're :eat: well with all these superhero movies.

are nikkas that seen it already watching the cam or live internationally? Can't believe people still waste time watching cam versions for movies like this :pachaha:
:russ: dont let some CaC formulate your opinion breh go see it yourself then judge
I'm glad I saw this on bootleg, this shyt was borderline terrible
christopher nolan syndrome ass movie, lets make an iron man movie with iron man barely in it
I feel nolan inspired the move they did with mandarin but as far as rarely seeing ironman thats on RDJ.Cuz they've been doing that since the sequel :mjpls:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I haven't seen the 3rd movie, but one of the main complaints I've seen is he's not in the suit very much.

He wasn't in the suit very much in the first two movies either. The first movie he almost died on his couch because he was paralyzed by a bullshyt gadget Stane had.

They have to limit the time he's in the suit otherwise you have two hours of Iron Man wrecking shyt with no opposition. Which sounds :krs: but they ain't gonna make a movie of that.

This is another reason Marvel is leery about making a new Hulk movie. People go to see the Hulk, not Bruce Banner, but once Hulk is out the movie is over, because he's gonna win.

Fred.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
The story is narrated by Tony talking about what happened with the Extremis project. After the credits Tony finishes his narration and it shows that he has been telling the whole story to Bruce Banner who has fallen asleep. Tony asks him where he dozed off and Banner says the first scene. He says he's "not that kind of doctor" and dosen't have the temeprment for listening.

i heard that was just a decoy cause it got released early overseas and they didnt want it leaked

and they might have a diff ending for the us release

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I haven't seen the 3rd movie, but one of the main complaints I've seen is he's not in the suit very much.

He wasn't in the suit very much in the first two movies either. The first movie he almost died on his couch because he was paralyzed by a bullshyt gadget Stane had.
I disagree, part 1 was an intro and they still got the balance right.But the moment the franchise took off they figured they'd have more scenes with other ppl in suits (ie warmachine,mickey roarke,big leboski guy) and less iron more tony :ld:
They have to limit the time he's in the suit otherwise you have two hours of Iron Man wrecking shyt with no opposition. Which sounds :krs: but they ain't gonna make a movie of that.
weaksauce cuz even in the suite he isnt indestructible.The only reason we see more seens with tony out of the suit because someone thinks the fans really really really want to see RDJ do his thing
This is another reason Marvel is leery about making a new Hulk movie. People go to see the Hulk, not Bruce Banner, but once Hulk is out the movie is over, because he's gonna win.

Fred.
Thats not the conversation breh :whoa:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
what he said
:russ: dont let some CaC formulate your opinion breh go see it yourself then judge I feel nolan inspired the move they did with mandarin but as far as rarely seeing ironman thats on RDJ.Cuz they've been doing that since the sequel :mjpls:

I really blame Shane Black and the other fukk boy who co-wrote the script. It's like they didn't even watch the avengers or the last two movies. I could live with the mandarin issue if there would be at least an interesting villain, but the ones there were sci-fi channel level corny.

Daps
Reppin
watching this thursday night ...cause i got free tickets through work. Then watching it again Saturday night with my girl. :win:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I really blame Shane Black and the other fukk boy who co-wrote the script. It's like they didn't even watch the avengers or the last two movies. I could live with the mandarin issue if there would be at least an interesting villain, but the ones there were sci-fi channel level corny.
Corny? I guess guy pearce was just that good of an actor cuz I was happy with him.Couldnt believe he lasted as long as he did knowing his modus operandi.But in hindsight this movie completes a trilogy and they go for some low key villian barely anyone knows :rudy: