Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Weird post. Have you taken a look at the account you're quoting? I'm only asking because you're always running around on here trying to raise awareness about so-called agents, yet you constantly laugh it up w/ and dap the posts of people like Da_Eggman and @voiture. Two very obvious ones. And now you're posting tweets from that vile racist account. What's up with that?

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Weird post. Have you taken a look at the account you're quoting? I'm only asking because you're always running around on here trying to raise awareness about so-called agents, yet you constantly laugh it up w/ and dap the posts of people like Da_Eggman and @voiture. Two very obvious ones. And now you're posting tweets from that vile racist account. What's up with that?
I can dap whatever post I want. Iran kills it's citizens over hijab, true or not?
You Hamas boys are not defending Iran killing it's own people over the hijab?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

You def a zionist pretending to be Black.

You dikk ride Isreal, Russia, and China. But you had the nerve to call other posters "agents'. :skip:

You definitely never been to America. I asked you some questions in another thread and by how you answer, I definitely see you a clown pretending.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Biden’s fault.

Was over there sucking Netanyahu’s dikk when he should have been calling for a ceasefire or at least a measured response from Day 1.
Let's get Trump and the Republicans in there. That will show Israel!

Republican congressman suggests nuking Gaza

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Personally I think Biden would rather lose the election to Trump than "betray" Israel.

Been looking at Biden's personal history and it seems like he has some weird emotional connection to the country :yeshrug:
If Trump is president he loses nothing.

His Healthcare won't be cut

Police won't lynch him in public

People he knows personally won't be targeted by armed magats

This is just Monday night football for him. The stakes are his team losing and him having to retire without any rings or trophy.

If you're a woman that means the right to do whatever to your body can be challenged with abortion and then soon all birth control outlawed.

If you're a black person, a Trump presidency means increased police budgets so they can murder you and everyone who looks like you.

If you're a senior looking forward to retirement, a Trump presidency means a cut in Medicare funding and higher drug prices because his buddies at big pharma want to grow their profits.

If you're anyone who has been wronged by Amazon or any megacorp, it means the budget of the FTC gets slashed so your hopes for justice go down even lower.

A Trump presidency affects actual working people, white millionaires like Nancy Pelosi and Biden are moving this way because they would be completely spared from the horrible policies that Trump would put into place. They don't have to worry about schools losing funding because their children are adults and their grand kids are going to prestigious private schools. They don't have to care about Medicare because they access the best medical care in the world and would pay without any issue since they are literally millionaires. They won't have to worry about student loans, and they wont even have to worry about climate change or nuclear war since they have their luxury bunkers they can hide in. This is nothing but a game to them and when you understand that, their baffling decisions suddenly start making more sense. If people who were elected were flat out banned from trading stocks and had to work actual jobs in retail, trades, medicine, education and got a salary that didn't exceed the average teacher, they'd actually care about this shyt because they'd be affected by these policies.