Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
He was the IRGC commander I beleive, so he definitly was approving Quds Force operations. This was Israel cutting the head off the snake. Same as when we killed Solemeini with the Ginsu Hellfire.

They took him out because they were tired of Iran funding terrorist organizations against them.
I don’t get this analogy. The snake would die.

This dude is in the military. Another guy he worked with will just take his place. Unless these two generals had some kind of one-of- kind terrorism skillset what exactly was accomplished other than intimidating Iran that their people aren’t safe anywhere.( not saying that is insignificant but it’s not devastating)

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm sure that many of those Iranian drones were unarmed decoys. If Iran really wanted to flex they could have done much more.
Yeah, people thinking this is the peak what Iran got are highly naive.

All they did was put the ball back on Israel's court.

Israel did something first.
Iran counterattacked and made the threat that if you respond it'll definitely be on at that point.

Nukes or not, I don't think they're that scared of a country smaller than New Jersey.

Last edited:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The world is absolutely determined to get WW3 popping off. Best of luck to all of you who survive the nuclear holocaust if it gets to that point. I won’t but I was wanting to get cremated anyway.

You may be saying this as a joke, but many people will gloss over the fact that white people will literally be the end of humanity as we know it. Their bloodthirsty violent ways, they literally will ruin the world and place it on someone else. The so called jews are white too, and the unfailing support for that POS country is so infuriating. THE AVERAGE AMERICAN IS NOT FOR ISRAEL.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
I don’t get this analogy. The snake would die.

This dude is in the military. Another guy he worked with will just take his place. Unless these two generals had some kind of one-of- kind terrorism skillset what exactly was accomplished other than intimidating Iran that their people aren’t safe anywhere.( not saying that is insignificant but it’s not devastating)
In militaries like Iran's leadership isn't easily replaced. More often than not the next commander is a significant step down. Look at the Russian military. Killing their officers has a devastating impact.

Solimeini was great at his job, he had unique relationships. His loss was a severe negative impact. Killing 2 more generals and IRGC personnel will definitely slow down or cease IRGC operations against for the near future. The new team will have to build from scratch which takes time. I might make Iran keep it's commanders at home instead of abroad. Which reduces their effectiveness.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Netanyahu is behaving like Christopher Moltisanti when he robbed the unionized cargo truck and thought it was funny.

Now Biden has to be like Corrado and rough up Netanyahu with a mock execution to set him straight.
Mock:mjpls: the CIA was created for problems like Netanyahu:demonic: i mean like these:skip:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
The problem is, Biden is always going to support Israel, no matter what, and Netanyahu knows it.

No phone calls or meetings will make a difference, Bibi will just call Biden's bluff and continue to do whatever he wants.
No he won’t because this is literally hurting his reelection chances with this shyt now even though everyone knows a republican president will be way worse even if they pretend they won’t be. Netanyahu is far right and wants Trump back in. Biden has done enough to play the game to placate everyone . This is a line in the sand that the world will be watching to see if is Netanyahu crosses. If he does Biden will be justified in standing down and hitting the :hubie:for the most part.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Right. Those drones cost like $3,000 to make. The Iron Dome missiles are around $40,000.

Utterly useless.

Everything has been intercepted

What's even the fukkin point!?
1) It drives up the cost. See above.

2) To test the full capabilities of the Iron Dome and your weapons.

3) Iran alerted Israel and the U.S. that it will attack, giving time to prepare to avoid casualties.

4) Iran went after the base that launched the attack on their embassy in Syria.

5)

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
You may be saying this as a joke, but many people will gloss over the fact that white people will literally be the end of humanity as we know it. Their bloodthirsty violent ways, they literally will ruin the world and place it on someone else. The so called jews are white too, and the unfailing support for that POS country is so infuriating. THE AVERAGE AMERICAN IS NOT FOR ISRAEL.
Whites and jews ain't gonna end the world... but when their time is finally up

the world will definitely be in bad shape :francis:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
former prime minister of Israel .

they about to escalate this even more.