Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Weird post. Have you taken a look at the account you're quoting? I'm only asking because you're always running around on here trying to raise awareness about so-called agents, yet you constantly laugh it up w/ and dap the posts of people like Da_Eggman and @voiture. Two very obvious ones. And now you're posting tweets from that vile racist account. What's up with that?
I don't see anything racist about that account. He quotes and shyts on a lot of racists like Jake Shields who said Hitler should have won WW2.

Also Lucas Gage, a Neo Nazi

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

The guy (Netanyahu) is seriously going to get a lot of Israeli's killed, maybe even wiped out.

Israel is a small country the size of the Bay Area. Iran doesn't even need nukes to level it in all out war.

If not a nuke, it may very well be a massive, ugly bioweapon. It's war which means gloves are off.

Last edited:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Weird post. Have you taken a look at the account you're quoting? I'm only asking because you're always running around on here trying to raise awareness about so-called agents, yet you constantly laugh it up w/ and dap the posts of people like Da_Eggman and @voiture. Two very obvious ones. And now you're posting tweets from that vile racist account. What's up with that?
I did a quick run through before I posted it. Didn’t see anything racist. Zionist and anti-Arab but it’s no different than the river to the sea folk.

Also, I dap anti-Israel posters as well. There is no fundamental difference between the Israeli and Iranian regimes in terms of foreign policy.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't see anything racist about that account. He quotes and shyts on a lot of racists like Jake Shields who said Hitler should have won WW2.
Sorry, man, but shytting on neo-nazis who hates Jews means nothing to me, especially when you're also quoting people like Aviva Klompas, Bari Wewiss and Avi Mayer.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I don’t see how he wins again… like people actually tired of this nikka
How can they be tired of Biden but want another Trump presidency when he was and is a million times worst. The people you’re talking about are fukking stupid , don’t talk about them like they are to be respected . Adult retards are what they are:ufdup:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Basically:

Hopefully this is true.

But like someone else said, I'm not sure if Israel is a rational actor here. The US doesn't want a war, and Iran doesn't want a war, and the rest of the Middle East doesn't want a war, but I'm not so sure Netanyahu doesn't want a war .

He might see a war as something that will help him stay in power. And it's clear he's the type of person to put his self-interest above all else.