Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I don't want to see any civilians on either side hurt or killed :hubie: but this is certainly the consequence of Israel's own actions

Unfortunately Biden will use this as an excuse to cape for Israel even more than normal and it'll probably just worsen his reelection chances :francis:
Actually war increases a president's likelihood of getting re-elected. This difference is Americans don't support what Israel has been doing.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Both of these fukking parties want a war.

UR4r8P4.jpeg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No he won’t because this is literally hurting his reelection chances with this shyt now even though everyone knows a republican president will be way worse even if they pretend they won’t be. Netanyahu is far right and wants Trump back in. Biden has done enough to play the game to placate everyone . This is a line in the sand that the world will be watching to see if is Netanyahu crosses. If he does Biden will be justified in standing down and hitting the :hubie:for the most part.

I mean, that's what he logically should do, but based on Biden's history of unequivocal support for Israel I doubt it.

This is someone who referred to himself as a Zionist. He can say whatever but if it comes down to the wire he's definitely going to cape for Israel. If committing a genocide against and intentionally starving Palestinian civilians wasn't enough for him to stop supporting Netanyahu, then him starting a war with a country the US already doesn't like probably won't be either.

He might try to avoid sending troops, but he'll definitely ask Congress to send more money/weapons to Israel if this blows up.

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I mean, that's what he logically should do, but based on Biden's history of unequivocal support for Israel I doubt it.

This is someone who referred to himself as a Zionist. He can say whatever but if it comes down to the wire he's definitely going to cape for Israel. If committing a genocide against and intentionally starving Palestinian civilians wasn't enough for him to stop supporting Netanyahu, then him starting a war with a country the US already doesn't like probably won't be either.

He might try to avoid sending troops, but he'll definitely ask Congress to send more money/weapons to Israel if this blows up.
He says all that shyt when politically convenient like every other American president of both parties has and will for the foreseeable future. But every presidents number 1 goal is to be elected and relected not Israel no matter how much people want to claim it is. If Biden had two choices and it was to be reelected or take out Israel he would drop the nuke on them himself. Of course I’m exaggerating but not to much:ehh:

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Right. Here’s Iranian citizens cheering the USA putting Iran out of the world cup

Imagine thousands of Americans taking to the streets celebrating the USA losing to Russia in basketball. :mjlol:

Putin is more popular with maga Whites than possibly Trump himself.
Yes, they would cheer on Russia even against the US.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He says all that shyt when politically convenient like every other American president of both parties has and will for the foreseeable future. But every presidents number 1 goal is to be elected and relected not Israel no matter how much people want to claim it is. If Biden had two choices and it was to be reelected or take out Israel he would drop the nuke on them himself. Of course I’m exaggerating but not to much:ehh:

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Personally I think Biden would rather lose the election to Trump than "betray" Israel.

Been looking at Biden's personal history and it seems like he has some weird emotional connection to the country :yeshrug:

Last edited:

InfraRed

Pro
Daps
That's it? Was hoping Iran would really get it popping on them genocidal fakkits :unimpressed: