Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Hopefully this is true.

But like someone else said, I'm not sure if Israel is a rational actor here. The US doesn't want a war, and Iran doesn't want a war, and the rest of the Middle East doesn't want a war, but I'm not so sure Netanyahu doesn't want a war .

He might see a war as something that will help him stay in power. And it's clear he's the type of person to put his self-interest above all else.
Yeah, the only downside is if Israel attacks, Iran has promised a vicious counterattack.

Because of Israel's size it has potential to do multitudes of damage more per capita. Then who knows where it goes from there.

That's probably what many are trying to avoid and hoping Netanyahu doesn't do anything that dumb.

If anything, I honestly think the U.S may have a team in Israel on "standby" if they see Bibi get stupid or completely lose it and jeopardize everything. I seriously think that at this point, the U.S won't allow it.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This was 18 hours ago things have gotten really irrational since then.
Possibly, but 18 hours is more than enough time to do something in warfare as well.

In many conflicts retaliation may have happened by now if a country were that pissed.

Not saying it can't escalate further, but Iran has promised a retort with a weapon it's "never used before" within minutes and not the few days warning like the previous attack was.
The ball is in Israel's court and countries have made reports they're trying to prevent him from doing something dumb.

I'm going to say it's actually closer to calming down (at least for the time being) than people and doomsday preppers think. Both country's are trying to brag on what they just did and they're both low key right. It's basically bird talk time: something the IDF twitter account and Iran/Israel leadership are doing now.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden’s fault.

Was over there sucking Netanyahu’s dikk when he should have been calling for a ceasefire or at least a measured response from Day 1.
:childplease: day 1? biden should have called for a ceasefire the day after Hamas killed a thousand people? on what fukking planet would that ever happen?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Trump is president he loses nothing.

His Healthcare won't be cut

Police won't lynch him in public

People he knows personally won't be targeted by armed magats

This is just Monday night football for him. The stakes are his team losing and him having to retire without any rings or trophy.

If you're a woman that means the right to do whatever to your body can be challenged with abortion and then soon all birth control outlawed.

If you're a black person, a Trump presidency means increased police budgets so they can murder you and everyone who looks like you.

If you're a senior looking forward to retirement, a Trump presidency means a cut in Medicare funding and higher drug prices because his buddies at big pharma want to grow their profits.

If you're anyone who has been wronged by Amazon or any megacorp, it means the budget of the FTC gets slashed so your hopes for justice go down even lower.

A Trump presidency affects actual working people, white millionaires like Nancy Pelosi and Biden are moving this way because they would be completely spared from the horrible policies that Trump would put into place. They don't have to worry about schools losing funding because their children are adults and their grand kids are going to prestigious private schools. They don't have to care about Medicare because they access the best medical care in the world and would pay without any issue since they are literally millionaires. They won't have to worry about student loans, and they wont even have to worry about climate change or nuclear war since they have their luxury bunkers they can hide in. This is nothing but a game to them and when you understand that, their baffling decisions suddenly start making more sense. If people who were elected were flat out banned from trading stocks and had to work actual jobs in retail, trades, medicine, education and got a salary that didn't exceed the average teacher, they'd actually care about this shyt because they'd be affected by these policies.
Underrated poster. Dap + Reputation :salute: word to @Robo Squirrel