Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Taliban came out of the caves after the last US soldier left. Stop it... Afghanistan was a money pit and we had to get out. If American wanted to win by any means necessary it would have been over in a month.

:camby:foh with the history revisionism, we've seen what hezbollah did to the mighty israeli army in 2006 and that was almost 20 years ago.

today we're witnessing how far those same entities came, go ahead and keep underestimating em.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Remember US took a L in Afghanistan by sandal wearing Pashtun warriors

Military superiority does not always equal to guaranteed victory,
now Iran is much more stronger and sophisticated than both those countries combined, not to mention being allied with Russia/China/North Korea.

Israel has the nuclear option but Iran can get access to nuclear warheads, if it comes to that.

the zionist know that they're fighting an uphill battle, in a decade or two...the regional power structure will be balanced.
this is the reason why they're desperately trying to get US to attack them in the 2000's, 2010's and now 2020's
Only way we lose is because of politicians. On the battle field we are unmatched. 20 year war and less than 2500 combat deaths. Russian lost 400k + in 2 years. Again we never go full out. But we really need to we leave people hanging around. We need WW2 style combat.

No one is giving anyone nuclear warheads. :russ:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
GLFuJAsXoAAYFKS
Impressive stuff

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Netanyahu is behaving like Christopher Moltisanti when he robbed the unionized cargo truck and thought it was funny.

Now Biden has to be like Corrado and rough up Netanyahu with a mock execution to set him straight.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I swear maga are retards

:mjlol:
i got a MAGA uncle who basically said the same shyt in the family group chat.

my mom was trying to argue with his barely graduated high school ass about geopolitics.

i told her to just let that man be. there's no point in trying to talk to smart dumb contrarians about policy

Tariq Nasheed Maga Hat

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
:camby:foh with the history revisionism, we've seen what hezbollah did to the mighty israeli army in 2006 and that was almost 20 years ago.

today we're witnessing how far those same entities came, go ahead and keep underestimating em.
iran only has smoke for sunni countries they are just as bad as Israel. At one point I actually thought they are worst then Israel

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
They come to this country and refuse 2 learn our language n use our resources like they run shyt. I've never seen an Africa town. They got a Chinatown in every city. I want the illegals out!

Last edited: