Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Remember US took a L in Afghanistan by sandal wearing Pashtun warriors

Military superiority does not always equal to guaranteed victory,
now Iran is much more stronger and sophisticated than both those countries combined, not to mention being allied with Russia/China/North Korea.

Israel has the nuclear option but Iran can get access to nuclear warheads, if it comes to that.

the zionist know that they're fighting an uphill battle, in a decade or two...the regional power structure will be balanced.
this is the reason why they're desperately trying to get US to attack them in the 2000's, 2010's and now 2020's
Oh yeah, and north korea can't wait to get it cracking. Smmfh

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
i got a MAGA uncle who basically said the same shyt in the family group chat.

my mom was trying to argue with his barely graduated high school ass about geopolitics.

i told her to just let that man be. there's no point in trying to talk to smart dumb contrarians about policy

Tariq Nasheed Maga Hat

You'd have a better debate with a jar of fukking mayonnaise..
I'm at the point where if adults want to jump off a cliff I won't even stop you these days.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Remember US took a L in Afghanistan by sandal wearing Pashtun warriors

Military superiority does not always equal to guaranteed victory,
now Iran is much more stronger and sophisticated than both those countries combined, not to mention being allied with Russia/China/North Korea.

Israel has the nuclear option but Iran can get access to nuclear warheads, if it comes to that.

the zionist know that they're fighting an uphill battle, in a decade or two...the regional power structure will be balanced.
this is the reason why they're desperately trying to get US to attack them in the 2000's, 2010's and now 2020's

The american military is the equivalent to the british military near the end of their empires golden age. Good at convential war, but nothing but Ls fighting unconventional wars. Thats why vietnam, iraq, and Afghanistan have all been Ls.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
If a race of extraterrestrials descended upon Earth tommorow & decided that humanity was a scourge upon biological life and needed to be eradicated, my final wish would be for them to allow me to be the one to push the button. :manny:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, inflation is not solely a "Biden" issue; it was inherited globally due to post-Covid fiscal stimulus and supply chain disruptions caused by Covid. Despite their success in containing the economy, the lingering small inflation continues to impact everyday Americans. Still, one cannot fault Biden for that, and real experts also believe this.
Yes. People have to stop acting like we didn’t have a whole pandemic that literally shut shyt down and had people at home for like 2 years. I still smh at the fact that you had so many business owners crying and protesting during the pandemic talking about they need to open because they’re missing money.,, they’re quiet now because the ones that survived are making all kinds of money due to the fallout from the pandemic. People really thought life would just go on after all that.. Well I should know better because these are the same ones that thought we were about to be out here wearing masks forever and going to stand in line outside these big ass empty buildings picking up food or whatever for the rest of our lives.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I think Iran was trying to save face, after Israel attacked that embassy.
So they telegraphed their attacks way ahead of time to reduce the most amount of deaths.
They were and I respect it. Now Biden has to force Israel to stand down because further action from them hurts his reelection chances. It’s time for the CIA to do its job and take out Netanyahu while he’s on the toilet or some shyt and install a leader who knows how to chill and do what’s best for the hand that feeds him. Israel has been acting like the human instead of the dog
eLsNDT.gif

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
They were and I respect it. Now Biden has to force Israel to stand down because further action from them hurts his reelection chances. It’s time for the CIA to do its job and take out Netanyahu while he’s on the toilet or some shyt and install a leader who knows how to chill and do what’s best for the hand that feeds him. Israel has been acting like the human instead of the dog
eLsNDT.gif

Biden already told Israel he won’t support them if they decide to go at Iran.

I see plenty Zionists crying about it online.

I’m sure @voiture wants Biden to destroy Iran for them