Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree. But the democrats did this bullshyt for votes. These mfs kicked Americans out of their schools, homes, old folk facilities, hospitals, the list goes on. For votes! Mind you, ONLY IN BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS though.
Stop watching fox news breh. You sound stupid.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Damn! What else can go wrong for this Presidency?
1.Afghanistan debacle
2.Record Inflation
3.Ukraine War
4.Wars in the Middle East
4.Border Crisis
biden_PNG25.png
  1. You blaming him for having the guts to pull out of Afghanistan? Something Obama and Trump didn't have the guts to do?
  2. Inflation is some of the lowest in the world is it not?
  3. Ukraine definitely hasn't been a failure. Seems they are doing pretty well against Russia using old military equipment from the United States.
  4. Wars in the Middle East I agree with although I feel Trump would have done the same.
  5. Border Crisis I somewhat agree with although we've always had one in my lifetime. Not to mention the pandemic emergency powers are gone. The border crisis is more bad optics than anything. Republicans already exposed themselves as not interested in improving that issue.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
  1. You blaming him for having the guts to pull out of Afghanistan? Something Obama and Trump didn't have the guts to do?
  3. Ukraine definitely hasn't been a failure. Seems they are doing pretty well against Russia using old military equipment from the United States.
  4. Wars in the Middle East I agree with although I feel Trump would have done the same.
  5. Border Crisis I somewhat agree with although we've always had one in my lifetime. Not to mention the pandemic emergency powers are gone. The border crisis is more bad optics than anything. Republicans already exposed themselves as not interested in improving that issue.
:mjlol:

1. His pullout was poorly managed. The type that would get a bih pregnant.
2. :russ:

3.Agreed. Ukraine is the only bright spot on his resume at the moment

4. Can't blame him for conflict in a region that always is in a state of conflict. However his weakness in handling said conflict is debilating and downright embarrassing

5. :skip:You don't really believe that

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:mjlol:

1. His pullout was poorly managed. The type that would get a bih pregnant.
2. :russ:

3.Agreed. Ukraine is the only bright spot on his resume at the moment

4. Can't blame him for conflict in a region that always is in a state of conflict. However his weakness in handling said conflict is debilating and downright embarrassing

5. :skip:You don't really believe that

His pullout was Trump pullout already put in place.

You just an educated CAC here to create confusion and chaos.

Why you’re here acting black ?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, inflation is not solely a "Biden" issue; it was inherited globally due to post-Covid fiscal stimulus and supply chain disruptions caused by Covid. Despite their success in containing the economy, the lingering small inflation continues to impact everyday Americans. Still, one cannot fault Biden for that, and real experts also believe this.

Last edited: