Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

1. His pullout was poorly managed. The type that would get a bih pregnant.
2. :russ:

3.Agreed. Ukraine is the only bright spot on his resume at the moment

4. Can't blame him for conflict in a region that always is in a state of conflict. However his weakness in handling said conflict is debilating and downright embarrassing

5. :skip:You don't really believe that
What could have been done differently in the Afghanistan pullout? Why was it so sloppy?

Smart-Select-20240413-230239-Chrome.jpg

Source: https://www.imf.org/external/datamapper/PCPIPCH@WEO/WEOWORLD/VEN

The only decision he could have done that would be the correct decision is not support Netanyahu. Something we know none of the three major presidential candidates are willing to do. I actually would argue we can trace the current escalation to Trump moving the Embassy to Jerusalem. Something none of the other presidents were willing to do for obvious reasons.

So you are telling the border crisis is a new issue? Did Reagan not amnesty 3 million people?

Last edited:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, inflation is not solely a "Biden" issue; it was inherited globally due to post-Covid fiscal stimulus and supply chain disruptions caused by Covid. Despite their efforts to contain the economy, the lingering small inflation continues to impact everyday Americans. Still, one cannot fault Biden for that, and real experts also believe this.
Of course.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  1. You blaming him for having the guts to pull out of Afghanistan? Something Obama and Trump didn't have the guts to do?
  2. Inflation is some of the lowest in the world is it not?
  3. Ukraine definitely hasn't been a failure. Seems they are doing pretty well against Russia using old military equipment from the United States.
  4. Wars in the Middle East I agree with although I feel Trump would have done the same.
  5. Border Crisis I somewhat agree with although we've always had one in my lifetime. Not to mention the pandemic emergency powers are gone. The border crisis is more bad optics than anything. Republicans already exposed themselves as not interested in improving that issue.
1.It was obvious his State Department screwed up the withdrawal among other things. The investigation report said as much.
2.Inflation was almost double digits under his watch. And still showing no signs of being under control. In an election year no less LMAO!
3.He's lied about funding for Ukraine running numerous times. No new funding bill passed yet nothing happened. His sanctions against Russia are completely useless. And I haven't even mentioned his disastrous China policy.
4.We ain't talking about Trump, Obama or Bill Clinton. What exactly did he get releasing all that money for Iran? B
5.The Border is a complete shyt show. The numbers of illegal crossings keep setting new records.

I haven't even mentioned his poll numbers.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Time is ticking for the Zionist settlers, I’m sure many are dusting off their hidden passports to their origin countries.

Anyways Israeli extremists will respond, it has to. They have been wanting a war with Iran for decades, but unlike defenseless Palestinians women and children, Iran is a real power. They will not be partying like they did when bombs were dropping in Gaza.
Iran is not a real power. LOL One thing our Generals are good at doing is hyping up other countries militaries so they can get a new weapon system that costs billions of dollars. They retire then go consult for a DoD contractor and make millions basically using their connections. Its the biggest grift in the Govt. They US is so far ahead of other militaries its not even funny. We tend to fight with both hands tied behind our back blind folded while sitting tied to a chair.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Iran is not a real power. LOL One thing our Generals are good at doing is hyping up other countries militaries so they can get a new weapon system that costs billions of dollars. They retire then go consult for a DoD contractor and make millions basically using their connections. Its the biggest grift in the Govt. They US is so far ahead of other militaries its not even funny. We tend to fight with both hands tied behind our back blind folded while sitting tied to a chair.

Remember US took a L in Afghanistan by sandal wearing Pashtun warriors

Military superiority does not always equal to guaranteed victory,
now Iran is much more stronger and sophisticated than both those countries combined, not to mention being allied with Russia/China/North Korea.

Israel has the nuclear option but Iran can get access to nuclear warheads, if it comes to that.

the zionist know that they're fighting an uphill battle, in a decade or two...the regional power structure will be balanced.
this is the reason why they're desperately trying to get US to attack them in the 2000's, 2010's and now 2020's

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Remember US took a L in Afghanistan by sandal wearing Pashtun warriors

Military superiority does not always equal to guaranteed victory,
now Iran is much more stronger and sophisticated than both those countries combined, not to mention being allied with Russia/China/North Korea.

Israel has the nuclear option but Iran can get access to nuclear warheads, if it comes to that.

the zionist know that they're fighting an uphill battle, in a decade or two...the regional power structure will be balanced.
this is the reason why they're desperately trying to get US to attack them in the 2000's, 2010's and now 2020's
Taliban came out of the caves after the last US soldier left. Stop it... Afghanistan was a money pit and we had to get out. If American wanted to win by any means necessary it would have been over in a month.