Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No America does. Biden needs to have a come to Jesus meeting with Netanyahu in the Oval Office and tell him to get down or lay down. I’d tell him his jet is broke he has to take one of our Boeing jets home:demonic:

The problem is, Biden is always going to support Israel, no matter what, and Netanyahu knows it.

No phone calls or meetings will make a difference, Bibi will just call Biden's bluff and continue to do whatever he wants.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Many people predicted the U.S. was going to be dragged into a larger regional conflict and this may be the beginning. Biden needs to cut Israel loose and shut this stuff down now before it turns into another generation of war like Afghanistan.
Pay attention the sec of state already said verbatim they don’t want no war with Iran, Iran responded and Israel defended Iran’s response..

You have to read between the lines.. The U.S not being dragged into any conflict that Netanyahu started and everyone sees what he’s doing.. Iran don’t have any friends except Russia and China which is conditional.. The gulf states don’t fukk with Israel and ain’t saying shyt about Iran’s response because they had every right to respond and if the gulf states decide to form up and back Iran then Israel is assed out and Netanyahu got no choice but to back down because Biden already told him he’s in his own if he keeps escalating shyt.. Netanyahu only doing this shyt to try and hurt Biden politically but it’s not working because everyone see Netanyahu is a shyt starter and instigator.. Israelis want Netanyahu gone.

Israel can’t bomb another countries consulate and kill irans generals and think shyt is sweet after that.. Listen to the word play from the sec of state he said “Iran responded” not Iran attacked. That should tell you the U.S ain’t helping Israel on a wider conflict

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The thing that is scary to me for Israelis is that Iran basically proved that not only can they reach Israel. They also know the limits of the iron dome.

Will anything come of this I don't known

But all it takes is one getting through
If they know the limits that would mean Trump passed off top secret info to Russians or Chinese who are allies of Iran… matter of fact didn’t a Chinese spy get caught at Mar-a-largo? Lmaooo

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Pay attention the sec of state already said verbatim they don’t want no war with Iran, Iran responded and Israel defended Iran’s response..

You have to read between the lines.. The U.S not being dragged into any conflict that Netanyahu started and everyone sees what he’s doing.. Iran don’t have any friends except Russia and China which is conditional.. The gulf states don’t fukk with Israel and ain’t saying shyt about Iran’s response because they had every right to respond and if the gulf states decide to form up and back Iran then Israel is assed out and Netanyahu got no choice but to back down because Biden already told him he’s in his own if he keeps escalating shyt.. Netanyahu only doing this shyt to try and hurt Biden politically but it’s not working because everyone see Netanyahu is a shyt starter and instigator.. Israelis want Netanyahu gone.

Israel can’t bomb another countries consulate and kill irans generals and think shyt is sweet after that.. Listen to the word play from the sec of state he said “Iran responded” not Iran attacked. That should tell you the U.S ain’t helping Israel on a wider conflict
Add north Korea crazy ass.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
If they know the limits that would mean Trump passed off top secret info to Russians or Chinese who are allies of Iran… matter of fact didn’t a Chinese spy get caught at Mar-a-largo? Lmaooo
We a so many chinenese nationals illegally in this country now you'll never find them all. Spies!

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
Utterly useless.

Everything has been intercepted

What's even the fukkin point!?
Domestic consumption. The Iranian leaders had to be seen as doing something in response to their consulate being attacked in order to maintain credibility. This was a symbolic "attack" and nothing more. It was clearly calibrated since it takes hours for drones to even reach Israel. I mean right as it started they already had an official telling the UN that that this attack was it, and there would be no further response unless there was retaliation on Israel's part.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
The thing that is scary to me for Israelis is that Iran basically proved that not only can they reach Israel. They also know the limits of the iron dome.

Will anything come of this I don't known

But all it takes is one getting through
Same for Iranians