Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
A rebel group with shytty drones is preventing an aircraft carrier from opening up a trade route.

An aircraft carrier is the pinnacle of any nations defense power and some third rate shooters have kept one from advancing in its goals.

And we have a recruitment crisis. The last thing America needs is ANOTHER L. Afghanistan and Iraq cost us trillions and achieved nothing for the average american. Oil isn't cheaper. People don't feel any safer, and OBL wasn't even in Afghanistan at the end of it all. Dude got killed in Pakistan.

This isn't 1953.
*We have a recruiting crisis and the navy is kicking people out for weed / cbd and DUIs that don't result in bodily harm or property/ auto damage*.

The only branch that is a-ok is the air force and that's because they care about their people.

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Welp been nice knowing yall. See yall at the draft

full

What time is breakfast? :snoop:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Biden gonna lose the election . This could have been avoided if he stopped the Israelis from ever starting and pushing for a two state solution . Stupid US foreign policy has fukked us over so many times
Yea let's get Biden to lose so the Republicans can nuke Gaza and get this thing over with.

Republican congressman suggests nuking Gaza

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was wrong. Looks like Iran is launching a pretty large scale attack. I'm hearing cruise missles we're also launched.
so what, none of them are getting through, must be debilitating to see that. the drones might reach isreal though

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iran about to get their shyt pushed in…And ain’t nothing u clowns can do about it.

Contrary to yall beliefs America is really like that with the military…but yall can go join Hezbollah and Iran if yall want to support. Put your money and life where your mouth at.
i dont think they want another war on their hands but you neever know. they have f-22s and they'll easily level iran, i have no idea what their doing

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Yea let's get Biden to lose so the Republicans can nuke Gaza and get this thing over with.

Republican congressman suggests nuking Gaza

Democrats failed handling this crisis and for that Biden will surely lose to trump . No redline. Just genocide with impunity . The Democratic Party is filled with corruption and cuckoldry . Spineless political party . Whats Napoleons @? I want to tag that fakkit in this post

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Democrats failed handling this crisis and for that Biden will surely lose to trump . No redline. Just genocide with impunity . The Democratic Party is filled with corruption and cuckoldry . Spineless political party . Whats Napoleons @? I want to tag that fakkit in this post
nobody is nuking gaza, the radiation kills the isreals as well