Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
they arnt, thats all their getting though, they simply dont have the tech

I feel like Iranian leaders would garner more trust by just saying 'we don't yet have the capabilities'. This was arguably more embarrassing than a diplomatic response.

Theocracy :francis:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn! What else can go wrong for this Presidency?
1.Afghanistan debacle
2.Record Inflation
3.Ukraine War
4.Wars in the Middle East
4.Border Crisis
biden_PNG25.png

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Damn! What else can go wrong for this Presidency?
1.Afghanistan debacle
2.Record Inflation
3.Ukraine War
4.Wars in the Middle East
4.Border Crisis
biden_PNG25.png
1. Afghanistan was never going to be smooth getting out. I'm glad we got the fukk out. It's a W
2. Inflation is directly linked to stimulus checks which went out during COVID. He had no control
3. Putin invaded Georgia when Bush was in office and Bush was a war hawk. Russians work on their own policy when it suits them. 4. When has the Middle East been quiet?
5. We've had a good amount of Republican presidents, why didn't any of them fix the border issue if it was this big of a deal?

Stop Falling for the Fox News propaganda.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
There hasn't been any reports of injured or killed so far , so hopefully this prevents escalation.
It won't.

Biden is useless as hell. I predicted this when mfers were voting for him. He works on behalf of war hawks. The same people who profited from Iran and Afghanistan. Are the same people he appointed in his cabinet.

It's all going according to plan - which is war.

With the Republicans back in office the veil will be off and they'll drain the average American out of every tax dollar they can find.