Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Iran about to get their shyt pushed in…And ain’t nothing u clowns can do about it.

Contrary to yall beliefs America is really like that with the military…but yall can go join Hezbollah and Iran if yall want to support. Put your money and life where your mouth at.
jamalcover.jpg

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Lot of Iran and terrorist dikkriders in here…
No one dikk riding anyone

but if you fukk around and find out long enough you actually going to found out

iran had years to stock pile and dig in there mountains for this shyt that all they could do

Israel is like a bytch that always wants her simp man to fight for her
just maybe her simp don't have enough arms to swing at ever dude she gets into it with
just takes one to knock his ass out for the count.
I don't want our country(US) involved with them but some reason Israel as our government in a vice grip

we couldn't even do jack shyt in afghan when the smoked cleared what are we going to do if troops touch ground in iran....

almost like israel want's us out the paint some how....like a no good wife that just wants your money
:jbhmm:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Iran about to get their shyt pushed in…And ain’t nothing u clowns can do about it.

Contrary to yall beliefs America is really like that with the military…but yall can go join Hezbollah and Iran if yall want to support. Put your money and life where your mouth at.
Why don't you put your money and life where your mouth is and join up with the Israeli military since you're so gung-ho for another war, you fukking ignorant p*ssy.

voiture

Superstar
Daps

In my opinion Israel now have the license to strike inside Iran. The terrorist ruling Iran have no legitimacy so we know they can't even count on their own people for support which is why they have mercenary proxies to begin with.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

Real fear for once.

I know they want Bibi out for fukking up and making it an unstable ME but don't let that trick you. They want Palestine flattened regardless. Bibi goes, another carries on possibly going even further.

Maybe some will be flying to New York/London/Germany and some other western country once the flights are back on. Many left after 7/10.

yep

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Yes I hope they fukk each other up i hate both these Zionist and shia

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Why don't you put your money and life where your mouth is and join up with the Israeli military since you're so gung-ho for another war, you fukking ignorant p*ssy.

Been involved in plenty wars p*ssy…..I already enlisted in the U.S. military and did my time.

Been all over the world that’s how I know yall don’t know what the fukk yall talking about…like I said go get active or some lol or just keep crying online.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
The crazy thing is even if this is a pump fake it wont be perceived that way to Israel. They will use this an an excuse to bomb Iran to oblivion.
Exactly. Iran has been sleep for decades for a reason supplying their proxies with weapons. You don't want to fukk with Iran. They have the most precise weapons on the planet plus nukes. They aimed them towards uninhabited areas. *THIS IS JUST A TEST*

You stupid mother fukkers ain't seen shyt yet. And just like I called this war 2 years ago watch what's coming.

Last edited:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
No one dikk riding anyone

but if you fukk around and find out long enough you actually going to found out

iran had years to stock pile and dig in there mountains for this shyt that all they could do

Israel is like a bytch that always wants her simp man to fight for her
just maybe her simp don't have enough arms to swing at ever dude she gets into it with
just takes one to knock his ass out for the count.
I don't want our country(US) involved with them but some reason Israel as our government in a vice grip

we couldn't even do jack shyt in afghan when the smoked cleared what are we going to do if troops touch ground in iran....

almost like israel want's us out the paint some how....like a no good wife that just wants your money
:jbhmm:

Act like Iran ain’t been destabilizing that whole region brehs…they been throwing rock and hiding their hands and finding rebel groups for years.

Keep falling for the propaganda of radical Muslims tho.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
sound like a catch 22 to me

I just have an itch US/EU government about to truly realize Israel ain't wroth it..

I could be wrong but it just feels like it
They're trying to do that shyt that parents who didn't plan for children do when a child gives them legitimate questions.

"Why am I tax dollars going to Israel while I struggle to afford an apartment. Why should I listen to you"
Establishment politicians: because we say so!

Young people aren't signing up to fight in the armed forces like they used to, and the media ecosystem isn't closed anymore. People are getting their news now from YouTube, tiktok and trusted accounts on social media. The dinosaurs in charge think they still live in 1995 and everyone is watching the same news they are and uncritically accepting talking points over actual evidence.

Millennial and Gen z are who would be the ones expected to go out there and put their lives on the line. It's understandable that someone like Ben Shapiro would volunteer to die for Israel. The rest of us have no connection to that country. They can keep repeating their talking points(Israel has a right to exist! Israel has a right to defend itself! Hamas is a terrorist organization!) Like NPCs in a video game. It doesn't make a difference when a mf can pull up an IDF tik tok and see smiling soldiers joking about 9 year Olds being killed and turn on even mainstream news at this point and see a man waving a white flag getting gunned down by a sniper. The average millennial or gen z will need a little more than "we must defend our interests(which I won't define) in the region" as a reason to derail their lives and risk death, disability and PTSD.

A generation of kids grew up seeing Iraq and afghan veterans enter Juelz mode while trying to explain what they achieved during their deployment and if it was worth watching their friends die.

Last edited: