Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Welp been nice knowing yall. See yall at the draft

full
Imma be at home fukking all the hoes I did my time already :blessed:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Democrats failed handling this crisis and for that Biden will surely lose to trump . No redline. Just genocide with impunity . The Democratic Party is filled with corruption and cuckoldry . Spineless political party . Whats Napoleons @? I want to tag that fakkit in this post
I'm confused are you suggesting that Republicans will be on the side of the Palestinians when they take over?

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I don't like this at all.. they should have brokered some kind of peace negotiations starting on the day that Israel bombed the Iranian embassy with favor going to Iran because that shyt was wild that they hit it to begin with and to not even notify the US about it. And now Biden with his intense blind loyalty to Israel will want to do what exactly, I don't know but its not looking good.

I thought with them getting out of Afghanistan that perhaps you know that money was going there would now be used for America but nope.. Ukraine happened. And now this shyt, Need some resolution for these conflicts and Trump is not the man for that job or any of these goofy stupid fukking conservatives for that matter. The dems needed to put somebody else up.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Man I don't like this at all.. they should have brokered some kind of peace negotiations starting on the day that Israel bombed the Iranian embassy with favor going to Iran because that shyt was wild that they hit it to begin with and to not even notify the US about it. And now Biden with his intense blind loyalty to Israel will want to do what exactly, I don't know but its not looking good.

I thought with them getting out of Afghanistan that perhaps you know that money was going there would now be used for America but nope.. Ukraine happened. And now this shyt, Need some resolution for these conflicts and Trump is not the man for that job or any of these goofy stupid fukking conservatives for that matter. The dems needed to put somebody else up.

Kamala Harris needs to undermine Biden on this.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Iran was trying to save face, after Israel attacked that embassy.
So they telegraphed their attacks way ahead of time to reduce the most amount of deaths.
they had to do it, hopefully this was all orchestrated by both sides, they already knew those missiles would get shot down

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I think Iran was trying to save face, after Israel attacked that embassy.
So they telegraphed their attacks way ahead of time to reduce the most amount of deaths.

Israel still might respond with a direct attack on Iran though.

"Bibi" wants to colonize Gaza and stop Irans nuclear program and this might be his opening.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

u must know nothing about the middle east, iran and isreal working out a deal?

:russ:

hopefully this was all for show because they had to do something

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
fukk OFF ALL YOU! I LITTERLY SAID ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO WW3 BETWEEN IRAN, RUSSIA, AND CHINA WAS COMING. BUT I WAS CALLED CRAZY On this site by retards. fukk ALL OF YOU IDIOTS. I WIN AGAIN! 😎
:bryan:

I gotta say this last World War was pretty short, what was that, a few hours?