Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
In my opinion Israel now have the license to strike inside Iran. The terrorist ruling Iran have no legitimacy so we know they can't even count on their own people for support which is why they have mercenary proxies to begin with.

Facts,,,but these dumb asses don’t count Iran proxies. The same proxies that killed 3 black Americans last month or so…I can’t belive the American public has gotten this dumb and naive.

Yea soon as shyt get real the people going to revolt. It’s 2024 ain’t nobody got time for religious fanatics. It’s sad how much Iran regressed in the last 40 years do to the fanatics.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Been involved in plenty wars p*ssy…..I already enlisted in the U.S. military and did my time.

Been all over the world that’s how I know yall don’t know what the fukk yall talking about…like I said go get active or some lol or just keep crying online.
You're the one in here cheerleading. Take your bytch ass over there and help them push their shyt in already or shut the fukk up and stop acting like an authority on anything.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
You're the one in here cheerleading. Take your bytch ass over there and help them push their shyt in already or shut the fukk up and stop acting like an authority on anything.

Nawl im just keeping it real…and im not acting like the authority but seeing Americans root for terrorist regimes that just killed 3 black American months ago sickens me.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Welp been nice knowing yall. See yall at the draft

full
The majority of the Coli would probably be ineligible. :flabbynsick:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Iran about to get their shyt pushed in…And ain’t nothing u clowns can do about it.

Contrary to yall beliefs America is really like that with the military…but yall can go join Hezbollah and Iran if yall want to support. Put your money and life where your mouth at.

You actually think China Russia going to sit back and let America get close to Iran in their backyard without an issue… Nall breh

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
You actually think China Russia going to sit back and let America get close to Iran in their backyard without an issue… Nall breh

Yea, if it comes down to it…But I doubt it will get that far. 98% of shyt seems like it was intercepted. So Israel will continue to do strategic strikes against Iran nothing major and the U.S. won’t have to get directly involved on the offense.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Shout out to Iran for now attacking women and children

Showing the world how evil those Khazars are

post lies from a Kremlin pedophile brehs

Ritter was the subject of two law enforcement sting operations in 2001.[39] He was charged in June 2001 with trying to set up a meeting with an undercover police officer posing as a 16-year-old girl.[40][41] He was charged with a misdemeanorcrime of "attempted endangerment of the welfare of a child". The charge was dismissed and the record was sealed after he completed six months of pre-trial probation.[41][8]

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yea, if it comes down to it…But I doubt it will get that far. 98% of shyt seems like it was intercepted. So Israel will continue to do strategic strikes against Iran nothing major and the U.S. won’t have to get directly involved on the offense.

I just don’t see how Israel can get to Iran to attack. You think those other countries will allow endless amount of weapons to go over their skies to hit Iran??? I don’t see it. Iran as a country is a perfect defense perimeter. Israel has to chalk up the lost and see why America never could invade Iran.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
post lies from a Kremlin pedophile brehs

Ritter was the subject of two law enforcement sting operations in 2001.[39] He was charged in June 2001 with trying to set up a meeting with an undercover police officer posing as a 16-year-old girl.[40][41] He was charged with a misdemeanorcrime of "attempted endangerment of the welfare of a child". The charge was dismissed and the record was sealed after he completed six months of pre-trial probation.[41][8]

You are really going to post Scott Ritter here? Are you serious?

:damn: I didn’t know