Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
A rebel group with shytty drones is preventing an aircraft carrier from opening up a trade route.

An aircraft carrier is the pinnacle of any nations defense power and some third rate shooters have kept one from advancing in its goals.

And we have a recruitment crisis. The last thing America needs is ANOTHER L. Afghanistan and Iraq cost us trillions and achieved nothing for the average american. Oil isn't cheaper. People don't feel any safer, and OBL wasn't even in Afghanistan at the end of it all. Dude got killed in Pakistan.

This isn't 1953.
3 letters.

USA.

The nation is quietly powerful powerful.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

And literally nothing is stopping them from going ahead with their nuclear program. Who the fukk wouldn't when a country is doing 19th century style colonialism, while using 20th century propaganda and 21st century weapons against everyone around you.

When a mass shooter enters your neighborhood and shoots up 3 houses and keeps moving closer and closer to your house, and you know the police works for that shooter, why the fukk would you NOT strap up?

And if America diverts money away from Ukraine and the EU joins them, Russia will move in and break the stalemate. Now Russia will have Europe's breadbasket under its control AND the largest reserves of natural gas.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
And literally nothing is stopping them from going ahead with their nuclear program. Who the fukk wouldn't when a country is doing 19th century style colonialism, while using 20th century propaganda and 21st century weapons against everyone around you.

When a mass shooter enters your neighborhood and shoots up 3 houses and keeps moving closer and closer to your house, and you know the police works for that shooter, why the fukk would you NOT strap up?

And if America diverts money away from Ukraine and the EU joins them, Russia will move in and break the stalemate. Now Russia will have Europe's breadbasket under its control AND the largest reserves of natural gas.
sound like a catch 22 to me

I just have an itch US/EU government about to truly realize Israel ain't wroth it..

I could be wrong but it just feels like it

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not an Iran Stan but fukk Israel all day. Every settler, every base, any soil occupied by Israel that is bombed is the direct result of Israeli colonialism and apartheid. I can't hate on them thangs dropping on them.

I don't want to see any civilians on either side hurt or killed :hubie: but this is certainly the consequence of Israel's own actions

Unfortunately Biden will use this as an excuse to cape for Israel even more than normal and it'll probably just worsen his reelection chances :francis:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Welp been nice knowing yall. See yall at the draft

full