Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That would be done by CIA. But he has to geaux full Rouge for a CIA assassination clearance. I think at most they would physically imprison his ass.

At this point what nation would condemn the US for locking his ass up?

That would never happen, Biden (and most other US politicians) are way too in love with Israel.

All they're going to do is give Israel more money and weapons. Nothing is going to happen to Netanyahu unfortunately.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
GLEwdJzWsAATtVs.jpg

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Us will back Israel and put them to bed.
A rebel group with shytty drones is preventing an aircraft carrier from opening up a trade route.

An aircraft carrier is the pinnacle of any nations defense power and some third rate shooters have kept one from advancing in its goals.

And we have a recruitment crisis. The last thing America needs is ANOTHER L. Afghanistan and Iraq cost us trillions and achieved nothing for the average american. Oil isn't cheaper. People don't feel any safer, and OBL wasn't even in Afghanistan at the end of it all. Dude got killed in Pakistan.

This isn't 1953.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Iran knew them slow ass drones weren’t gonna get through but now they can say they retaliated.
Military bases and settlements have already been hit and they just sent another salvo of drones and missiles.
You think Iran is done? :skip:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Military bases and settlements have already been hit and they just sent another salvo of drones and missiles.
You think Iran is done? :skip:
I think Israel reported one of their bases was slightly damaged. Basically if someone shot my dad and in revenge I egged their house the next day.

Hopefully Israel calls even and there is no more escalation; doubt it, but hopefully.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I think Israel reported one of their bases was slightly damaged. Basically if someone shot my dad and in revenge I egged their house the next day.

Hopefully Israel calls even and there is no more escalation; doubt it, but hopefully.

Pride comes before the fall... :banderas: