Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
They always do...:beli: The united States should just let the middle east Go just pull out of it. let them have it. the only reason the u.s. is over there is because of the resources. plain and simple. if there wasnt nothing to plunder they wouldnt even care about it.
What wars has Israel gotten the US in? :pachaha:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
docy3j.gif
What game is this?

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Welp. We had a good run mankind. I hope y’all ticked off your bucket list.
:francis: welp, ok. So which of my six figure six cert six bytches a week coli brehs gone run me that cash app support right quick? :feedme:

We all gone die. I know some good breh here aint gone let me go out without going raw in three insta thots back to back to back and high asf :myman:

Right? :sadcam:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:francis: welp, ok. So which of my six figure six cert six bytches a week coli brehs gone run me that cash app support right quick? :feedme:

We all gone die. I know some good breh here aint gone let me go out without going raw in three insta thots back to back to back and high asf :myman:

Right? :sadcam:
Shyyyyyyt if you think it’s the end you better just put your “thots” on klarna or something

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
30k is nothing compared to nuking an average city.

I don't agree with what Israel is doing but people sometimes take for granted that most wars in history have been way more brutal than modern war. But nukes will definitely get us back into WW2 era deaths pretty fast. 30k is like a single battle or two in WW2
Them people is knowingly killing kids and innocent people

You can act like it’s nothing but the fact that them of all people is acting like this especially the way they present themselves globally, ain’t no way you supposed to be going about this like that

Daps
Then watch them pull all their money out the stock market. YES...that's who controls it and that's exactly how they operate. I already see Israelis on Twitter talking about how they should pull their money out the US stock market should the US fail to help them.
Let them the US should not be reliant on Israeli investors especially ones holding it hostage

Daps
stop accusing me of supporting israel :camby:

you said that having israel as an ally in the most volatile, oil-rich part of the world holds zero military sginificance. that's a blatant lie :dead:that's like denying the sky is blue
When has Israel helped the US in any wars and counter terrorism you never saw any of their troops fighting ISIS Al Qaeda or in any of the US’s illegal invasions.

In fact Ex-defense minister says IS 'apologized' to Israel for November clash | The Times of Israel

:mjpls:^