Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Inappropriate Behavior
:francis: welp, ok. So which of my six figure six cert six bytches a week coli brehs gone run me that cash app support right quick? :feedme:

We all gone die. I know some good breh here aint gone let me go out without going raw in three insta thots back to back to back and high asf :myman:

Right? :sadcam:
I'd donate if they got black elbows and/or pregnant. :unimpressed:

Also get her to roleplay as a foreign exchange student who is a sexual abuser of virgins and you roleplay as a sexually repressed nerd who is a virgin obsessed with pregnant p*ssy.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

Also get her to roleplay as a foreign exchange student who is a sexual abuser of virgins and you roleplay as a sexually repressed nerd who is a virgin obsessed with pregnant p*ssy.

Reported for deviant thread derailment :manny:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps

For a little extra sumptin i was just planning on maybe getting my nuts tickled :hubie:

But maybe let me use ur klarna and we can talk :feedme:

i forgot i already used my klarna up on edibles and whippets :wtb:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Yeah Iran p*ssy
Government ran by religious bytch ass sand nikkas that want to keep their foot on Women because they fukking losers
They p*ssy bet they won’t do shyt but go abuse more Women

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Iran doesn't have the balls:ehh:Outside of the Houthis disrupting global shipping, the arab world looking weak. The gulf states only care about money.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
Iran doesn't have the balls:ehh:Outside of the Houthis disrupting global shipping, the arab world looking weak. The gulf states only care about money.
Looks like they have an official blockade of Israel. This is more devastating than a few bombs. Lebanon locks down the Mediterranean. Yemen locks down the Red Sea. Iran blocks down the last area where shipping can get to Israel. Israeli economy already shrunk 19.7% in the first quarter of this year.

Game over

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Looks like they have an official blockade of Israel. This is more devastating than a few bombs. Lebanon locks down the Mediterranean. Yemen locks down the Red Sea. Iran blocks down the last area where shipping can get to Israel. Israeli economy already shrunk 19.7% in the first quarter of this year.

Game over
They pulled a pump fake with the attack threat and drove to the paint with a blockade? :mjtf:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
They pulled a pump fake with the attack threat and drove to the paint with a blockade? :mjtf:
I mean....they are in a "war" with Israel and they went for they pockets....the xenophobic jokes right themselves..but technically this is the best course of action. Israel has all the weapons and even nukes. You starve them out and hope they don't drop FATMAN AND LITTLE BOY grandkids on you.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
shyt if you bout that life tell her you want a MILK BONE
idk if im bout that life or not but im kinda nervous if i google that there may be no turning back :lupe:

This could end up being like the birth of my dag fetish all over again if a breh rolls the dice here :francis:

edit: i gotta chill though breh we really derailing the fukk out this thread man :whoa:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I mean....they are in a "war" with Israel and they went for they pockets....the xenophobic jokes right themselves..but technically this is the best course of action. Israel has all the weapons and even nukes. You starve them out and hope they don't drop FATMAN AND LITTLE BOY grandkids on you.
Nuking someone over getting stalled out economically would be wild

Last edited: