Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

1*ww2sf9SSBE6Vpa5CSiUorw.gif

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Iran would have to do something super savage, it's a lose-lose for them. Israel is more capable

That being said, Israel needs to calm the fukk down in Gaza. Bodying that many civs is never acceptable (WWII aside)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Iran would have to do something super savage, it's a lose-lose for them. Israel is more capable

That being said, Israel needs to calm the fukk down in Gaza. Bodying that many civs is never acceptable (WWII aside)

When you think about it not even then was it acceptable, every one did some GRIMEY shyt in WW2. Yes fukk the Axis powers racist ass Nationalism that led to the Holocaust and atrocities like the Rape of Nanjing, but the Soviets and Communist Chinese were also out here bodying and violating anything moving :huhldup:

Even the Western "good guys" fire bombed Dresden and nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki, those are war crimes by DEFINITION and that eras equivalent to Gaza today. None of that is acceptable, war is demonic I dont see how any sane human being can actively cheer for that shyt.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Is anything really gonna happen? I’m not super educated in this conflict between them

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I mean genocide really ain’t that far away from nukes if u think about it
30k is nothing compared to nuking an average city.

I don't agree with what Israel is doing but people sometimes take for granted that most wars in history have been way more brutal than modern war. But nukes will definitely get us back into WW2 era deaths pretty fast. 30k is like a single battle or two in WW2