Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
idk if im bout that life or not but im kinda nervous if i google that there may be no turning back :lupe:

This could end up being like the birth of my dag fetish all over again if a breh rolls the dice here :francis:
It a handjob using breastmilk as the lubricant...keep the penile skin youthful and moisturized...have ya dikk shining like sunshine dipped in chrome... @shopthatwrecks put me on to it when I came to Texas. He met two pregnant twins and I was in town doing an art show....shyt was wild.

Last edited:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
It a handjob using breastmilk as the lubricant...keep the penile skin youthful and moisturized...have ya dikk shining like sunshine dipped in chrome... @shopthatwrecks put me on to it when I came to Texas. He met twice pregnant twins and I was in town doing an art show....shyt was wild.
:ohhh:Vitamin D for the d huh?

Why didnt i piece that together from the term it was right in plain sight :mjlol:

Just to stay on topic someone need to put these middle eastern brehs onto this shyt. They so repressed its little wonder they always so pissed off at the world and each other :francis:

But then again if thats the issue whats the west's excuse am i right?:wow:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:ohhh:Vitamin D for the d huh?

Why didnt i piece that together from the term it was right in plain sight :mjlol:

Just to stay on topic someone need to put these middle eastern brehs onto this shyt. They so repressed its little wonder they always so pissed off at the world and each other :francis:

But then again if thats the issue whats the west's excuse am i right?:wow:
Prolly cause they picky. I don't think the culture over there allows the women to be picky. I could be very well wrong.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Iran gets into or not, Biden not sending any US Troops to fight a war if it breaks out; at most they would send CIA to help provide intel but that's about it. As far as the weapons would go, Israel should have thought more about bombing the shyt out of Gaza along with killing Humanitarians; they could have saved those weapons for Iran if a war does happen but Biden has no incentive to just give weapons to Israel because he doesn't know if Bibi would use them on Palestinians.

Bibi fukking over his own country.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Iran gets into or not, Biden not sending any US Troops to fight a war if it breaks out; at most they would send CIA to help provide intel but that's about it. As far as the weapons would go, Israel should have thought more about bombing the shyt out of Gaza along with killing Humanitarians; they could have saved those weapons for Iran if a war does happen but Biden has no incentive to just give weapons to Israel because he doesn't know if Bibi would use them on Palestinians.

Bibi fukking over his own country.

Hopefully you're right, but I'm honestly not sure Biden wouldn't send troops.

He shouldn't, but he has a pretty hardcore love affair with Israel so he might feel compelled to. And he'd definitely send more weapons and money.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Hopefully you're right, but I'm honestly not sure Biden wouldn't send troops.

He shouldn't, but he has a pretty hardcore love affair with Israel so he might feel compelled to. And he'd definitely send more weapons and money.

At most he would send weapons. Naturally though I am not in the White House and have knowledge of Biden's plans, but I tend to think he would value Drones over Soldiers on the Battlefield. Though without a doubt Biden does know this is all on Netanyahu, and he is trying to bring us into the fold.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
It a handjob using breastmilk as the lubricant...keep the penile skin youthful and moisturized...have ya dikk shining like sunshine dipped in chrome... @shopthatwrecks put me on to it when I came to Texas. He met two pregnant twins and I was in town doing an art show....shyt was wild.
200w.gif

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
- Bombed and killed aid workers
- bombed and killed people in an embassy on foreign soil
- bombed and killed unarmed kids and women, men
- bombed and killed families in a refugee camps

Israel been on scorched earth mode for the past 6 months and what i mentioned is from the past few weeks. They deserve everything bad coming to them.