Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
Is the average Iranian willing to die for the ayatollah and his terrorist regime? Hell no ..if a hot war breaks out, Iranians are turning their guns on those motherfukkers....their rule is illegitimate and their own people hate them which is why they kill their women over the hijab.
You don’t think Israel is killing women and child FRIST like always? You think the population is going to be cool with that?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Is anything really gonna happen? I’m not super educated in this conflict between them

Ehhhh 60-40 split that the middle east goes up in complete flames by next week. Not like all the other times tho, like real deal hundreds of missiles and drones flying back and forth between Israel/Iran/Hezbollah/Syria

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
30k is nothing compared to nuking an average city.

I don't agree with what Israel is doing but people sometimes take for granted that most wars in history have been way more brutal than modern war. But nukes will definitely get us back into WW2 era deaths pretty fast. 30k is like a single battle or two in WW2
Gaza's population though is 540k. So killing 30k of a 540k population is pretty significant. If there are only 5 mil Palestinians world wide that's quite brutal.

I don't quite think Israel does pull the nuke trigger though, only because Pakistan most likely will then pulls their's and they got about 200 nukes.

But shyt, who knows as Netanyahu is absolutely a fascist and probably wouldn't mind his people dying with him (many of which are against this occupation).

Last edited:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
You don’t think Israel is killing women and child FRIST like always? You think the population is going to be cool with that?
Well we are about to find out soon if Iran is about this tough talk.
My money is on the people hating the illegitimate regime than whatever Israel is doing. The regime has already given you a hint about how their own people feel about them which is why they do their dirt with proxies such as Hamas or Hezbollah but you can pretend the ayatollah and his terrorist regime have any legitimacy amongst his people. Any chance they get they will take them out...this is a lose-lose for them. All pump faking.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Isreal getting us in another war in the Middle East smh

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Well we are about to find out soon if Iran is about this tough talk.
My money is on the people hating the illegitimate regime than whatever Israel is doing. The regime has already given you a hint about how their own people feel about them which is why they do their dirt with proxies such as Hamas or Hezbollah but you can pretend the ayatollah and his terrorist regime have any legitimacy amongst his people. Any chance they get they will take them out...this is a lose-lose for them. All pump faking.
Iranian people ain't gonna do shyt

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I want to actually know who made these claims and reports about the next 48 hours anyways?

Is it just rumors?
Israel trying to spread retaliation rumors to provoke an actual attack?
Media?
Social Media?
Some bullshyt "chIEf whITe HoUsS CoRreSpoNdEnt"?
Did an actual Iran official say something?

I'm actually under the impression this is just Israel making our soldiers and Navy dance.

Last edited:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
We are an Iranian Oil Embargo away from traveling back in time to the 1970s. ....Almost there

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I want to actually know who made these claims and reports about the next 48 hours anyways?

Is it just rumors?
Israel trying to spread retaliation rumors to provoke an actual attack?
Media?
Social Media?
Some bullshyt "chIEf whITe HoUsS CoRreSpoNdEnt"?
Did an actual Iran official say something?

I'm actually under the impression this is just Israel making our soldiers and Navy dance.
The Jews of course.

They are begging us to go to war with Iran.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I don't even think half the U.S population knew what Israel was before this
:comeon: I’m convinced many of you don’t know anyone and have never been anywhere. I assure you, the rest of the world isnt delving into the minutiae of global politics over dinner on nightly basis. They’re just as “clueless” as anyone else, anywhere else.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Isreal getting us in another war in the Middle East smh

They always do...:beli: The united States should just let the middle east Go just pull out of it. let them have it. the only reason the u.s. is over there is because of the resources. plain and simple. if there wasnt nothing to plunder they wouldnt even care about it.