Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
When your daddy is Trump but you've been jerking off to Alex Jones and WRH for the last 18 years

:laff:

same applies to you other Russia and Iran cum guzzlers

:dame:

No I'm just not a chickenhawk like yourself, finding excuses to destroy countries and loose trillions at every step.

I'm consistently anti-warmongering, regardless of party.

Alex Jones is the most anti-war pundit out there....so your homoerotic political fantasies is clearly something you should deal with in your own time :francis:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No I'm just not a chickenhawk like yourself, finding excuses to destroy countries and loose trillions at every step.

I'm consistently anti-warmongering, regardless of party.

Alex Jones is the most anti-war pundit out there....so your homoerotic political fantasies is clearly something you should deal with in your own time

You're an idiot and there's no way around it. All you do is regurgitate retarded blog posts and praise Trump.

:mjlol:

I'm against ending the Iran deal.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
You're an idiot and there's no way around it. All you do is regurgitate retarded blog posts and praise Trump.

I'm against ending the Iran deal.

I'm not gone disrupt the point of this thread arguing over nonsense, but when you do find a post of me "praising" Trump, with the link, please show me the receipts.

:sas1:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm not gone disrupt the point of this thread arguing over nonsense, but when you do find a post of me "praising" Trump, with the link, please show me the receipts.

You're not trumpset. Got it. Lying fukking loser

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Screenshot_2018_05_08_21_56_24_1.jpg

:laff:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
So many people have been worried that Trump was a Russian agent that they’ve been ignoring the fact that he has been d-riding Netanyahu and the Saudis all along. Pulling out of the deal benefits them, not the US.

And if I’m North Korea right, I’m looking at Trump’s “offer” like :mjpls:.

And you think Russia doesn't benefit from that? :sas1: