Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
If I said this on any other part of the Coli I would be labeled a c00n... But if I was Europe I would further try and empower the EU especially when it comes to world stage. And further increase relationships. Because its apparent that Europe can not depend on the USA. This is why the UK leaving the EU shot themselves in the foot imo. The age of individual European nations having a big play on the world stage are over.

This is why I believe Germany is SLOWLY investing in their military.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If I said this on any other part of the Coli I would be labeled a c00n... But if I was Europe I would further try and empower the EU especially when it comes to world stage. And further increase relationships. Because its apparent that Europe can not depend on the USA. This is why the UK leaving the EU shot themselves in the foot imo. The age of individual European nations having a big play on the world stage are over.

c00n! :Mjhornetshtlol:

You are right here though. :mjpls:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
636614579701428736-toon-iran-deal.jpg

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

Why would you be called a c00n? Pardon my ignorance, but I can't even warp anything you said to give it c00nish undertones.

Or is well reasoned considered c00ning now?

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Stuff like this is why no one respects the USA, garuntee the rest of the world tells them, Saudi Arabia and Israel to get to fukk.

No reason for anyone to enter this kind of agreement again no that the states have proven themselves untrustworthy as well, America lost.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
The thing is unfortunately the EU will not be able to hold their end of the deal simply because the US will sanction EU companies doing buisness. I doubt the EU will risk their relationship with the US over Iran. Iran wanted western investment to get better deals from Russia and China. With the EU possibly unable to hold into JPCOA Iran will see little economic benefit and restart their nuclear program. And with Trump having neo cons like Bolton and Pompeo in his cabinet he will start a disastrous war in the Mideast.

I really don't see that happening.

Think even the eu realizes uncle sam's time is up

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

:skip:

but yeah I agree with you. If europe wants to continue to be a major player on the world stage, it's not going to be able to do it individually.