Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
So many people have been worried that Trump was a Russian agent that they’ve been ignoring the fact that he has been d-riding Netanyahu and the Saudis all along. Pulling out of the deal benefits them, not the US.

And if I’m North Korea right now, I’m looking at Trump’s “offer” like :mjpls:.

Last edited:

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Edomites made their bed, DJT twitta jumpin, Jacob Wohl & weirdos I never heard of celebrating. Obama gettin trashed like usual. Gas outta this world in the fuccn 530, my people will survive. Any of these reddit meet up hills have eyes lookin mutants act up. My fist or glocc goin off. :coffee:

:myman:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So many people have been worried that Trump was a Russian agent that they’ve been ignoring the fact that he has been d-riding Netanyahu and the Saudis all along. Pulling out of the deal benefits them, not the US.

And if I’m North Korea right, I’m looking at Trump’s “offer” like :mjpls:.
What kind of word salad is this?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:whew: What a merger

We get to see Nap posting like the psycho he is.

We get to see the russian "american" from taxachussetts doing his usual caping for the MIC.....but wait Hillary is the hawk :mjpls:

Can't run from them 5 year old posts folks :huhldup:

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

And if I’m North Korea right, I’m looking at Trump’s “offer” like :mjpls:.

Now way NK was ever giving it's bombs up :skip:

and of course the usa isn't to be trusted.