Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Which one of you alt right edomites reported my post? "Warning points" :mjlol: anyway if only the U.S pulls out the deal & NATO upholds their end. Then... who is he hurting?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well the orange turd didn’t let me down. Every year around this time, while in a foreign country on vacation, he does something extremely stupid. Last year it was firing Comey, this year its pulling out of Iran deal.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
The thing is unfortunately the EU will not be able to hold their end of the deal simply because the US will sanction EU companies doing buisness. I doubt the EU will risk their relationship with the US over Iran. Iran wanted western investment to get better deals from Russia and China. With the EU possibly unable to hold into JPCOA Iran will see little economic benefit and restart their nuclear program. And with Trump having neo cons like Bolton and Pompeo in his cabinet he will start a disastrous war in the Mideast.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The thing is unfortunately the EU will not be able to hold their end of the deal simply because the US will sanction EU companies doing buisness. I doubt the EU will risk their relationship with the US over Iran. Iran wanted western investment to get better deals from Russia and China. With the EU possibly unable to hold into JPCOA Iran will see little economic benefit and restart their nuclear program. And with Trump having neo cons like Bolton and Pompeo in his cabinet he will start a disastrous war in the Mideast.
NK gave them the blueprint. :ehh:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

I think it’s different.

The reason the deal happened in the first place was because the Europeans were losing so much business that they grew a spine for the first time and threatened to act independently so the US and Israel folded.

Nobody expected the US to honour the deal long term. The main purpose was to remove UN sanctions and insure that when the US with Israel barking renege in future that they will not have any semblance of legality in international law. That ain’t changing.

My read of things?

Iran also fully expected the Europeans to be bullied and brought back into line by their US master in the future so was not expecting investment and trade from them,
they used the brief time they had to repatriate all the "frozen" money and assets held in western accounts.

Also, the sanctions Trump out back won’t hold in the EU courts anyway. They will rule Iran is abiding by its commitments.

France to finance exports to Iran, aims to sidestep U.S. sanctions

Subscribe to read

We’ve already seen the Israeli PM put old information as “intelligence”.

The only way a war will start is through fake reasons like Iraq but there will be no Congressional or UN mandate.

I think the likely scenario is Hezbollah and Israel fighting in the Golan.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The USA threatening to sanction European countries due to doing business with another country should show the USA is not a friend.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So many people have been worried that Trump was a Russian agent that they’ve been ignoring the fact that he has been d-riding Netanyahu and the Saudis all along. Pulling out of the deal benefits them, not the US.

And if I’m North Korea right, I’m looking at Trump’s “offer” like :mjpls:.

I think Flynn got caught lobbying for Israel too, but that was kinda brushed aside, and the gulf states have all gone in with Trump too.

Honestly, the repubs/neo-cons/warmongers were the main ones decrying this "deal" anyway (while not saying what a better "deal" was), so it's funny to see them trying to *juelz* through this.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I think Flynn got caught lobbying for Israel too, but that was kinda brushed aside, and the gulf states have all gone in with Trump too.

Honestly, the repubs/neo-cons/warmongers were the main ones decrying this "deal" anyway (while not saying what a better "deal" was), so it's funny to see them trying to *juelz* through this.

Flynn was lobbying for the Turks. Even was going to get paid to forcibly extradite Fetullah Gulen from his fortress in Pennsylvania back to Ankara at the request of the Turkish government.