Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
5abd5d6a2000001311eb3694.jpeg

Moich

Banned
Daps
I'm actually with Trump on this one. :yeshrug:

I supported the deal when it was signed in the hopes it would moderate the crazy ayatollahs in Tehran but that was wishful.

Iran is a pain in the ass for everyone in the ME right now, destroying one country after another, probing for weaknesses in countries; just last week Morocco cut diplomatic ties with them for contacting the polisario front.

Their economy is in pretty bad shape lately, now with sanctions, it could really spiral downwards fast.

Fcuk Trump, Fcuk Iran too.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Smdh.

Now I understand why @Serious wanted the gym out of TLR and into No BS..

Guys, it is serious not to deadlift. As a boxer, my doctor always told me not to deadlift. I hang out with orthopedic surgeons and neurosurgeons and they always say people that do deadlift has some disk damage.

There was also a study about 65% of young people that have had back surgery have deadlifted at one point.

Trust me when I say this, DO NOT DEADLIFT. Go to your doc and have a couple MRIs. Trust me, you have a very high chance to have disc damage.

I know bodybuilders as well that have had several back surgeries.

That's your body brehs, but I am saying some gyms will actually start putting this in their contract you sign.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Why ?

If they are in violation then there is no deal.

Don't listen to that account. Iran is not in violation of the agreement. The IAEA, all permanent members of the Security Council, and even the Israeli defense and intelligence apparatus say Iran is complying with the agreement.

The USA as of today is in violation of the agreement because of Donald Trump.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Was it proven or alleged, or admitted in court that Reza Zarrab was working directly with top level Iranian officials to evade sanctions?

Regardless of what Iran has done, or is doing, this isn't the answer. Incredibly delicate and complex geopolitical issues are reduced to "good deal or horrible deal", to stain the legacy of Obama, for his selfish purposes.

Last edited:

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I can't imagine being one of these conservatives that wake up in the morning scared of Iran.

They aren't scared. They are in the pocket of the Israel lobby and/or Sheldon Adelson and right wing billionaires like him.