Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lol what a load of bullshyt, so a government that is not up to date with ur western standards deserves to be bombed and invaded? Human lives are at stake here, this ain’t no video games patel. I would rather have current Iran with its fair share of problems than an Iran that isreduced to ashes with millions of lives lost. I am sure u, the war hungry conservatives, the human right champion state known is Israel would open ur hearts and homes to the would be victims of war right?

FOH son :camby:
I couldn’t care less about the human rights tragedy compared to their nuclear weapons ambitions.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you’re conflating military targets with civilian ones...

"Military targets" are never just "military targets". Civilians are bound to get it. Under the guise of hitting military targets the real objective is obviously total regime change. And that has far more disastrous implications.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Iran isn’t a perfect nation however you have to look at their history as to why they have the mindset they have right now concerning the West. Iran’s foreign policy is defensive in nature.

0d81afd6e3f06656f2ef3a4953465a08.jpg

Now when you are surrounded by your arch enemy like this. And they have advanced weapons plus their vassal states have advanced weapons it creates a siege mentality in your head. This is why Iran’s whole strategy is developing ballistic missiles, creating proxies in surrounding nations and being masters of asymmetrical warfare to make the cost of war too high. If a nation was surrounded by military bases of a hostile foreign power that repeatedly says they want to invade you. You probably would do what Iran is doing now.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dirty little secret is that countries have only willingly given up pursuit of nuclear technology.

Back in the SOHH days I had a thread counting down to what I thought would be an attack on Iran by Bush. I always believed it to be inevitable bc unless you attack them early on and decimate the government and leaders that were pushing for nukes, you’ll never be able to stop them once they’re on the road. It is simply too late now. Even if you attack them and a new government comes into power they’ll never stop the program. The manner in which they came into power will be all the inducement they need to become nuclear powers.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Iran isn’t a perfect nation however you have to look at their history as to why they have the mindset they have right now concerning the West. Iran’s foreign policy is defensive in nature.

0d81afd6e3f06656f2ef3a4953465a08.jpg

Now when you are surrounded by your arch enemy like this. And they have advanced weapons plus their vassal states have advanced weapons it creates a siege mentality in your head. This is why Iran’s whole strategy is developing ballistic missiles, creating proxies in surrounding nations and being masters of asymmetrical warfare to make the cost of war too high. If a nation was surrounded by military bases of a hostile foreign power that repeatedly says they want to invade you. You probably would do what Iran is doing now.

Please spare us the Dr. Seuss version of events involving Iran it doesn't help your case and makes you look dishonest/ignorant.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Please spare us the Dr. Seuss version of events involving Iran it doesn't help your case and makes you look dishonest/ignorant.
Iran has been burned by the US plenty of times in the past and if you knew this you would understand why they act the way they act. Supporting Saddam against Iran is one example.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Iran has been burned by the US plenty of times in the past and if you knew this you would understand why they act the way they act. Supporting Saddam against Iran is one example.

Yes, the Americans and Iraqis killed by Shia death squads applaud you. Feel free to include most of the regions civilians as well.

Last edited: