Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
All I get from you is the desire to "do something" and not much else. You seem unable to think about the after effects and consequences of your actions. Same for @88m3 who still hasn't answered the question about a post Assad Syria in the sticky.

The average American doesn't benefit from war with Iran and if anything it only means more debt and death. The philosophy you two follow cannot be disintangled from the same shyt that drove the US into Vietnam and Iraq. You both in an effort to tow what you think is the Democratic line would in retrospect disagree with it but you're honestly no differently philsophically than the neocons who support these policies.

The reality is that if Iran gets nuclear weapons, no one is getting nuked. It just means US, Israel, and Saudi Arabia will have to engage with Iran differently and hell it may be better for the American public who are not in the mood for another prolonged war if this happens because all the warmongering stops immediately once that happens .

Israel and Saudi Arabia and their shills in the US want the Iran deal to fail because it means they don't have to pretend to reach a peaceful agreement with Iran and give them a pretense for war and people like you along with Fox news and Trump voters will cheer it after the board has been set to make it happen .
what after effects?

War? Death? Despair?

Yeah. So what?

Want to avoid death? Don’t pursue nukes.

It’s very simple.

I don’t want Iran to have nuclear weapons because it removes US leverage with regional allies and emboldens Russia and China with Iran as an ally.

Again, I support military action against Iran, if need be. The option should be discussed at all times.

Nuclear proliferation is a nonstarter and I do not care about being “fair” when it comes to nuclear weapons.

Iran’s interests directly contrast with American interests.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Neo con this

Neo liberal that

Shill this

Warmonger that

Don’t y’all get tired of hoping the name calling works on me?

Y’all act like by shaming me you will change my mind on Iran.

“Let’s not have war!”

Yeah. No one wants war.

That’s why we must prepare for war.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It’s laughable with all these terms most of you don’t even know why you’re so against military action.

You’re just willing to roll over and you have not even asked why you’re so passive and pushovers.

These terms aren’t meant to represent anything. It’s how you peaceniks avoid actually having to understand geopolitical assets or dealing with the reality of the military arrangements you already benefit from.

Y’all would let Russia invade Canada just to avoid war.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nah you and your bud @88m3 just like committing the original sin over and over again and then whine about the same results over and over again.

Maybe stop your initial stupidity and these issues won't exist .

I think you're willfully ignoring a lot of Iran's history in the region. Iran threw gasoline on the Iraq issue. Does Muqtada al-Sadr or Nouri al-Maliki ring any bells?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Stop trolling

U know damn well one came before the other

I realize that one came before the other but when does it stop?

They certainly made the situation worse and Bush tried to cater to the Shias prior to Iran weaponizing and radicalizing people in the southern Iraq.

Lebanese Civil War I remember some culpability fell on Iran too. The situation in Syria is also one of Iran's making.

At the end of the day today Iran is just as large a destabilizing threat to the region as the US is.

The world doesn't want Iran to have nuclear weapons and the the US isn't having a ground war in Iran.

:yeshrug:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
It’s laughable with all these terms most of you don’t even know why you’re so against military action.

You’re just willing to roll over and you have not even asked why you’re so passive and pushovers.

These terms aren’t meant to represent anything. It’s how you peaceniks avoid actually having to understand geopolitical assets or dealing with the reality of the military arrangements you already benefit from.

Y’all would let Russia invade Canada just to avoid war.
Uh no we want is a realist foreign policy. For example a real balanced US foreign policy would be to withdraw their bases from the Mideast. Instead have a rapid reaction force nearby to keep the oil flowing when shytngets real. Being involved in these various conflicts in the Mideast is draining American treasure and overstrectching America power. Let the regional powers fight out their regional disputes. For example in Syria ISIS is defeated ok move out and let the factions fight it out. Same with Iraq.

What you support is the Liberal Hegemony strategy that the US has been following since 1991. Which is try to spread democracy at the barrel of a gun. This will be America’s undoing. Being tangled in endless wars. And with Iran the best way to deal with them is to be neutral with them and Saudi Arabia. Do not take sides. Let them fight it out is proxy wars and see who comes out on top.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Uh no we want is a realist foreign policy. .

Great me too.
For example a real balanced US foreign policy would be to withdraw their bases from the Mideast.
WRONG

This notion where you just remove bases is fukking stupid. Especially when we get favorable conditions in places like UAE.
Instead have a rapid reaction force nearby to keep the oil flowing when shytngets real.
And the bases cut down on reaction time.
Being involved in these various conflicts in the Mideast is draining American treasure and overstrectching America power
an obvious statement devoid of any value.

I guess you have no problem with Russia doing it.

I don't think many of you realize that Russia controlled the Mid East in the 60s and 70s.

. Let the regional powers fight out their regional disputes. For example in Syria ISIS is defeated ok move out and let the factions fight it out. Same with Iraq.
...and let Russia dictate the terms?

And give Iran another base to fund terror groups?

Did you know that TODAY Morocco kicked Iran's diplomats out for doing this very thing?

Morocco cuts diplomatic ties with Iran over Western Sahara feud

You are NAIVE.
What you support is the Liberal Hegemony strategy that the US has been following since 1991.
Absolutely.
Which is try to spread democracy at the barrel of a gun. This will be America’s undoing. Being tangled in endless wars.
Which wars are we in besides Afghanistan?

What you're even advocating for is what we have. The Joe Biden model. :ufdup:

The Forerunner of Trump’s Plan for Afghanistan: Joe Biden’s

Joe Biden Didn't Lose Iraq
And with Iran the best way to deal with them is to be neutral with them and Saudi Arabia. Do not take sides. Let them fight it out is proxy wars and see who comes out on top
History didn't start yesterday.

We just gained some semblance of energy independence and its long term potential isn't known. Thus, this is our fortune for now:

fdr-ibn-saud-color.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State