Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Pulling out of the Iran deal is short sighted and will blow up on the US face. Most Republicans and even Secretary Matthis want to the US to stay in the deal. Why? Because it will set a bad precedent that America does not keep its word and will be hard for the US to get support in future agreements.

Second it will create division between the US and EU. The EU will likely stick to the Iran deal. Russia,China will stick to the deal. Which will isolate the US. I said it on the campaign that if Trump is elected he would accelerate the US’s decline. And this is what’s happening. And I predicted that war with Iran will happen.

With Bolton and Pompeo having Trumps ear and Nethanyahu pulling this stunt the Iran deal is dead. Which means war is likely to happen. The Israelis have increased their air strikes in Syria targeting Iranian assets hoping Iran retaliates before the May 12th deadline to give Trump an excuse to withdraw from the deal. In all I expect war with Iran happening after the midterm elections. And this war will be the worse war the Middle East has ever seen.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Pulling out of the Iran deal is short sighted and will blow up on the US face. Most Republicans and even Secretary Matthis want to the US to stay in the deal. Why? Because it will set a bad precedent that America does not keep its word and will be hard for the US to get support in future agreements.

Second it will create division between the US and EU. The EU will likely stick to the Iran deal. Russia,China will stick to the deal. Which will isolate the US. I said it on the campaign that if Trump is elected he would accelerate the US’s decline. And this is what’s happening. And I predicted that war with Iran will happen.

With Bolton and Pompeo having Trumps ear and Nethanyahu pulling this stunt the Iran deal is dead. Which means war is likely to happen. The Israelis have increased their air strikes in Syria targeting Iranian assets hoping Iran retaliates before the May 12th deadline to give Trump an excuse to withdraw from the deal. In all I expect war with Iran happening after the midterm elections. And this war will be the worse war the Middle East has ever seen.

We're all gonna die aren't we breh :mjcry:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Netanyahu stays wanting to start wars... Didn't he push for the Iraq invasion?
Netanyahu_Iraq_War.jpg

It's obvious the guy is a psychic. I say let's bomb bomb bomb Iran and let's do it soon before John McCain goes to the afterlife .

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Not really just the price of gas will skyrocket to maximum heights for months plunging the world into a deep recession or even economic depression.
That doesn't sound so bad. :lupe:

Trump will tweet,

"Gas is at 10.00/gallon because Obama made the worst deal ever(jail?). War is the only option and this time we will take the oil!"

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
That doesn't sound so bad. :lupe:

Trump will tweet,

"Gas is at 10.00/gallon because Obama made the worst deal ever(jail?). War is the only option and this time we will take the oil!"
I didn't know Trump posted on this forum. :ohhh:

Wait this is satire?:ohhh::ohhh: