Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
That doesn't sound so bad. :lupe:

Trump will tweet,

"Gas is at 10.00/gallon because Obama made the worst deal ever(jail?). War is the only option and this time we will take the oil!"
I don’t know how long the global economy can handle oil at $200-$500 barrels a gallon for months or years. Iran has about 2k-5k sea mines that will take years to remove to allow oil to pass through. Not to mention the damage Iran’s ballistic missiles will to Gulf nations oil infrastructure. Not to mention we don’t know how long a war like this would last. The countries that would benefit from this is Russia as they will have a massive economic windfall of cash as well as other oil producing nations outside the Mideast.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Pulling out of the Iran deal is short sighted and will blow up on the US face. Most Republicans and even Secretary Matthis want to the US to stay in the deal. Why? Because it will set a bad precedent that America does not keep its word and will be hard for the US to get support in future agreements.

Second it will create division between the US and EU. The EU will likely stick to the Iran deal. Russia,China will stick to the deal. Which will isolate the US. I said it on the campaign that if Trump is elected he would accelerate the US’s decline. And this is what’s happening. And I predicted that war with Iran will happen.

With Bolton and Pompeo having Trumps ear and Nethanyahu pulling this stunt the Iran deal is dead. Which means war is likely to happen. The Israelis have increased their air strikes in Syria targeting Iranian assets hoping Iran retaliates before the May 12th deadline to give Trump an excuse to withdraw from the deal. In all I expect war with Iran happening after the midterm elections. And this war will be the worse war the Middle East has ever seen.
I WHOLLY believe Iran is cheating.

However...I would not break the Iran deal.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You don't have any evidence that they are "cheating".

Iran's nuclear program isn't about trying to produce nukes

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/23/world/europe/davos-rouhani-peaceful-nuclear-program/index.html
Theres plenty of evidence. Germany posted quite a bit of them procuring tools and components via third parties and laundered LLCs

German intelligence says Iran has attempted to buy illegal nuclear tech after 2015 deal

The Germans said they would still honor the deal as this effectively didn't go far enough.

Don't sleep.

Iran is definitely cheating.

I wish you all wouldn't be so naive.

This deal is a bigger facade than you really want to believe and it sad.

HOWEVER...I don't advocate military action against Iran. ...Yet.

1. Its too costly in every measure
2. I'm not sure it would work.

Last edited:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Iran without nuclear weapons got Israel with nuclear weapons shook AF. America is not gonna go to another costly war. The Persians
are not Iraqis, they are united and will absolutely die for the mullah. May god protect Iran from the forces of destruction.

Millions of people and families enjoying their life right now eventually dying for what? Smh

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Iran without nuclear weapons got Israel with nuclear weapons shook AF. America is not gonna go to another costly war. The Persians
are not Iraqis, they are united and will absolutely die for the mullah. May god protect Iran from the forces of destruction.

Millions of people and families enjoying their life right now eventually dying for what? Smh
Iran is a repressive government on par with the Saudis and North Korea. Stop making it out to be fukking Wakanda.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Iran is a repressive government on par with the Saudis and North Korea. Stop making it out to be fukking Wakanda.

Lol what a load of bullshyt, so a government that is not up to date with ur western standards deserves to be bombed and invaded? Human lives are at stake here, this ain’t no video games patel. I would rather have current Iran with its fair share of problems than an Iran that isreduced to ashes with millions of lives lost. I am sure u, the war hungry conservatives, the human right champion state known is Israel would open ur hearts and homes to the would be victims of war right?

FOH son :camby: