Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:What if they obtain nukes and refrain from using them, just like the other nuclear countries?
The most likely scenario, and no one in the media and in most political discussions want to entertain.

We're supposed to believe Iran is like a rabid dog and will just start bombing countries left and right and that is why we must strike first .

Most countries these days use nuclear weapons as a deterrent and it's most likely the same for Iran. The US, Saudi Arabia, and Israel know if they get the nuke, all their drreams of invading Iran or overthrowing the government go bye bye and then they have to engage with them diplomatically.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:yeshrug:What if they obtain nukes and refrain from using them, just like the other nuclear countries?
Not good enough. I do NOT want Iran with nukes at any cost and the world must be prepared to enact physical consequences for that.

If thats sections...If thats computer viruses like STUXNET...If thats Iranian scientists in car bombs...or otherwise.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Iran has been burned by the US plenty of times in the past and if you knew this you would understand why they act the way they act. Supporting Saddam against Iran is one example.
Iran tried to kill the Saudi ambassador in Washington DC in 2011. I don't see any of you all crying about that.

Hezbollah is building bases in South America to launch attacks against the west as well and is engaged in narco terrorism to fund their operations in Lebanon and Yemen via Venezuela.

Where's your outrage there?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Yes, the Americans and Iraqis killed by Shia death squads applaud you. Feel free to include most of the regions civilians as well.
America should have not invaded Iraq. :manny:They made that mistake and it blew up in their face as usual. Delusional American liberal hegemony of spreading democracy and national building has led to destruction and chaos in the Mideast since 2001.
Can’t complain about Shi’a death squads when you invaded Iran’s arch nemesis and empowered Iran. You reap what you sow.:manny:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"Military targets" are never just "military targets". Civilians are bound to get it. Under the guise of hitting military targets the real objective is obviously total regime change. And that has far more disastrous implications.
Now you're just trolling

And yes, I wholly support neutralizing military targets if push comes to shove, in Iran.

I don't know why you don't think I'm serious about this.

Nuclear proliferation is something where I pull no punches and I'm shocked so many of you are so passive about it.

Pacificism is for the naive and its clear many of you all don't stand for much of anything...and I'M THE NIHILIST :gucci:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
America should have not invaded Iraq. :manny:They made that mistake and it blew up in their face as usual. Delusional American liberal hegemony of spreading democracy and national building has led to destruction and chaos in the Mideast since 2001.
Can’t complain about Shi’a death squads when you invaded Iran’s arch nemesis and empowered Iran. You reap what you sow.:manny:
and Iran shouldn't have blown up a Jewish Cultural Center in 1994.:ufdup:

But I guess we can go back to the original sin and tell Eve not to bite that apple, huh? :jbhmm:

Or how about telling Ulysses the shorter route home? :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Iran isn’t a perfect nation however you have to look at their history as to why they have the mindset they have right now concerning the West. Iran’s foreign policy is defensive in nature.

0d81afd6e3f06656f2ef3a4953465a08.jpg

Now when you are surrounded by your arch enemy like this. And they have advanced weapons plus their vassal states have advanced weapons it creates a siege mentality in your head. This is why Iran’s whole strategy is developing ballistic missiles, creating proxies in surrounding nations and being masters of asymmetrical warfare to make the cost of war too high. If a nation was surrounded by military bases of a hostile foreign power that repeatedly says they want to invade you. You probably would do what Iran is doing now.
Your point?

This strategy seems to be working for North Korea quite well.

Starving and forced to come to the table.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Iran tried to kill the Saudi ambassador in Washington DC in 2011. I don't see any of you all crying about that.

Hezbollah is building bases in South America to launch attacks against the west as well and is engaged in narco terrorism to fund their operations in Lebanon and Yemen via Venezuela.

Where's your outrage there?
You sound like blood hungry neo con who gets hard going to war with Iran. Hezbollah is no threat to the US at all. They have their hands full in Syria and Lebanon. They are preparing for a future war with Israel.

With the Saudi ambassador they are another enemy of Iran. Why should I care about fukking Saudi Arabia as they are a repressive regime. And are a US vassal which shows yet again American liberal hegemony foreign policy is hypocritical since we say we want to spread democracy at the barrel of the gun. Meanwhile supporting Saudi Arabia.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
and Iran shouldn't have blown up a Jewish Cultural Center in 1994.:ufdup:

But I guess we can go back to the original sin and tell Eve not to bite that apple, huh? :jbhmm:

Or how about telling Ulysses the shorter route home? :francis:
Nah you and your bud @88m3 just like committing the original sin over and over again and then whine about the same results over and over again.

Maybe stop your initial stupidity and these issues won't exist .

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You sound like blood hungry neo con who gets hard going to war with Iran. Hezbollah is no threat to the US at all. They have their hands full in Syria and Lebanon. They are preparing for a future war with Israel.
Yall love calling people Neo-cons like its going to get you out of having an opinion.

Who gives a fukk what you call it.

on THIS PARTICULAR ISSUE, I support pressing Iran to the bone about nuclear proliferation. Period.

Hezbollah is ABSOLUTELY a thread to the USA. FYI, the money to fund the assassination was done via Mexican cartel members. It was Hezbollah's money. https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...35e7a2-c952-11e2-8da7-d274bc611a47_story.html Thats how this shyt works. Some of yall really ain't got the details when we talk about certain issues. You wanna talk Syria. Fine. But this is MY area of knowledge and protecting the homeland is something yall don't really care about because you'd rather litigate some shyt from 1953.

Iran has been known to assassinate dissidents in the West for a LONG time too.

The other day Iranian spies got hemmed up in Germany. Raids across Germany target suspected Iranian spies | DW | 16.01.2018

You all are so fukking naive!!!!!

With the Saudi ambassador they are another enemy of Iran. Why should I care about fukking Saudi Arabia as they are a repressive regime. And are a US vassal which shows yet again American liberal hegemony foreign policy is hypocritical since we say we want to spread democracy at the barrel of the gun. Meanwhile supporting Saudi Arabia

1. Iran should be the natural ally of the US. They aren't for various reasons. The Saudi's made that decision with FDR on a boat in the 40s.

2. Are you saying Iran isn't a repressive regime? :laff:

3. We can walk and chew gum at the same time. This whole, since we don't have perfect allies, therefore we have no allies, bullshyt doesn't fly with me. I'm a fan of REALPOLITIK. I play with the team I have. If you're with me, then we can get to that other shyt later. Lets address the problem we BOTH have.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nah you and your bud @88m3 just like committing the original sin over and over again and then whine about the same results over and over again.

Maybe stop your initial stupidity and these issues won't exist .
Your solution to everything is to let Iran do whatever they want for some reason.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Your solution to everything is to let Iran do whatever they want for some reason.
All I get from you is the desire to "do something" and not much else. You seem unable to think about the after effects and consequences of your actions. Same for @88m3 who still hasn't answered the question about a post Assad Syria in the sticky.

The average American doesn't benefit from war with Iran and if anything it only means more debt and death. The philosophy you two follow cannot be disintangled from the same shyt that drove the US into Vietnam and Iraq. You both in an effort to tow what you think is the Democratic line would in retrospect disagree with it but you're honestly no differently philsophically than the neocons who support these policies.

The reality is that if Iran gets nuclear weapons, no one is getting nuked. It just means US, Israel, and Saudi Arabia will have to engage with Iran differently and hell it may be better for the American public who are not in the mood for another prolonged war if this happens because all the warmongering stops immediately once that happens .

Israel and Saudi Arabia and their shills in the US want the Iran deal to fail because it means they don't have to pretend to reach a peaceful agreement with Iran and give them a pretense for war and people like you along with Fox news and Trump voters will cheer it after the board has been set to make it happen .

Last edited: