Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
So much fuss over Iran but why is North Korea which is closer to US and has crazier leader allowed to have nukes?
Cause its a catch 22.

No one is allowed to have nukes. They can only be disallowed to have nukes... because once you have them, even a single one, then YOU decide what is allowed and what isn't.
They'd be telling best korea all types of patronizing shyt if they didn't have nukes. But now that they have them the North Koreans is on they Kanye
tumblr_me2bakjLPb1qlsrn9o1_500.gif

Can't tell them nothing.
:yeshrug:

Thats why Iran is over there like 'wait til I get these sanctions right...'

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Cause its a catch 22.

No one is allowed to have nukes. They can only be disallowed to have nukes... because once you have them, even a single one, then YOU decide what is allowed and what isn't.
They'd be telling best korea all types of patronizing shyt if they didn't have nukes. But now that they have them the North Koreans is on they Kanye
tumblr_me2bakjLPb1qlsrn9o1_500.gif

Can't tell them nothing.
:yeshrug:

Thats why Iran is over there like 'wait til I get these sanctions right...'

I guess?

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
North Korea has a shytload of missiles pointed at Seoul, South Korea. In a nutshell, thats why North Korea is allowed to have nukes.

South Korean sock puppet.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Obama seems to be radically different from Bush man.

I'm reading this article from 2008 and it shows how completely different Bush and Obama saw Iran and how they wanted to address Iranian nuclear ambitions:

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2008/07/07/preparing-the-battlefield

Although some legislators were troubled by aspects of the Finding, and “there was a significant amount of high-level discussion” about it, according to the source familiar with it, the funding for the escalation was approved. In other words, some members of the Democratic leadership—Congress has been under Democratic control since the 2006 elections—were willing, in secret, to go along with the Administration in expanding covert activities directed at Iran, while the Party’s presumptive candidate for President, Barack Obama, has said that he favors direct talks and diplomacy.

:whoo:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Iran never attacked of bother nobody. Let them get a nuke I trust them more than the Saudis.

Sounds like the Ayatollah may shoot them in the foot. I'd prefer if neither of them did they're both equally horrible actors in their own right.