Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How about the state-sponsored bullshyt Israel does to its next door neighbor? .
We're talking about Iran
How about the non-state sponsored bullshyt Pakistan and Saudi Arabia do around the world? :usure:
We're talking about Iran though. And the Saudis are on the CIA regime change list if you ask me.

Is it better to work with a populous that you can relate to or a government? I'd argue that making sure the PEOPLE of Iran are on our side is one of the most important things we can do in the Middle East over the long run.
Fair. But the people aren't being represented in the slightest.

That isn't happening if we get into a fight with them over their nuclear program

The people have no control over their nuclear program

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You ain't busting no guns, we all know you're an armchair warmonger.

- @Napoleon : Murica will prevail, WE coming for ya ass, you renegade country ! :
- Coli : We ? So you'll take up arms too ?
- @Napoleon : :whoa: There are people who are paid for this shyt.

I can atleast respect the principles of people willing to die for wars. These chicken Hawks are absolute scum.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You ain't busting no guns, we all know you're an armchair warmonger.

- @Napoleon : Murica will prevail, WE coming for ya ass, you renegade country ! :
- Coli : We ? So you'll take up arms too ?
- @Napoleon : :whoa: There are people who are paid for this shyt.
I can atleast respect the principles of people willing to die for wars. These chicken Hawks are absolute scum.
I don't see the problem here.

I pursue a career in medicine while I appreciate those who have given so much to secure this nation's interest and to tip the scales in our favor at all costs.

Did I miss something?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:mjpls:

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif
Lol yeah getting drawn into another middle east military quagmire with the most technologically-advanced secular nation in the region and the largest Shiite one is in America's best interest.

You're funny because you don't realize how stupid you are.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lol yeah getting drawn into another middle east military quagmire with the most technologically-advanced secular nation in the region and the largest Shiite one is in America's best interest.

You're funny because you don't realize how stupid you are.
the question was asked what the option was, I said it.

You don't have to like it, however.

Diplomacy won yesterday, but we don't need to rack our brains considering when it didn't.

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
We're talking about Iran

We're talking about Iran though. And the Saudis are on the CIA regime change list if you ask me.

Fair. But the people aren't being represented in the slightest.

The people have no control over their nuclear program
:mjlol: The saudis aren't on an American regime change list.

What the fukk do you think will happen to the people if we go to war with them? :aicmon: You think any good at all would come from that? Sure, they don't have a nuke, but now they have a radicalized populous (that tends to happen when you blow up their shyt) and no government.

The absolute last thing we need is another failed state in the Middle East. I'd argue that is way worse for world peace than Iran getting a Nuke.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjlol: The saudis aren't on an American regime change list.

What the fukk do you think will happen to the people if we go to war with them? :aicmon: You think any good at all would come from that? Sure, they don't have a nuke, but now they have a radicalized populous (that tends to happen when you blow up their shyt) and no government.

The absolute last thing we need is another failed state in the Middle East. I'd argue that is way worse for world peace than Iran getting a Nuke.
I didn't say it was plausible or even likely, but merely that its something I'd love to see happen

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I don't see the problem here.

I pursue a career in medicine while I appreciate those who have given so much to secure this nation's interest and to tip the scales in our favor at all costs.

Did I miss something?
Those who do not have to deal with the personal costs of war should not be so cavalier in sending others to war.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Those who do not have to deal with the personal costs of war should not be so cavalier in sending others to war.

Yes, Lord Chamberlin.

I honestly don't care that the EU has decided to help them build the bomb.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
This doesn't address the validity of the use of military force, so keep the beatnik poetry to a minimum :ufdup:
What does you studying medicine while other people go to war have to do with the validity of the use of military force? You asked what the problem with your position was and I told you. Are you so far up your own ass that you lost track of your own assertions? You truly do enjoy being a deplorable a$$hole to everyone including people (like me) who used to semi-defend you. Keep this up and you know where your ranting ends up.