Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What does you studying medicine while other people go to war have to do with the validity of the use of military force? You asked what the problem with your position was and I told you. Are you so far up your own ass that you lost track of your own assertions? You truly do enjoy being a deplorable a$$hole to everyone including people (like me) who used to semi-defend you. Keep this up and you know where your ranting ends up.
Geopolitics > This little moral tug of war going on in your heart strings :camby:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Iran is using the nuclear issue to push for removal of all sanctions, which goes against what many in the US and Israel want which is regime change and "democracy" brought to Iran like Iraq and Libya.

Iran's big strategy is to put giving up its rights to enrich uranium which are provided to every nation that signs the NPT, in exchange for lifting of sanctions.

Rouhani believes in the deal, while extremists in the US and Iran view the chances of a deal unlikely and don't trust each other.

Once it gets a deal, it will be admitted into the Shanghai Cooperation Organization and China and Russia will have the back of the Iranians. Meaning the sanctions will be reduced and actively oppose the remaining sanctions while beefing up Iran's military.

Iran can then in 10 years restart its nuclear weapons program with no fear of Israeli or US interference. it will be like India and Pakistan, the US and EU will put new sanctions and make angry faces in 2025, none of which will hurt Iran which has shielded itself from further economic blackmail by then.

By agreeing to a deal the Israelis are right to be pissed off, because you acknowledge the independence and middle power status to Iran in the future.

Turkey and India are the 2 main countries that officially accept sanctions against Iran but unofficially are its biggest trade partners.

They are Iran's best sanction busters.

The sanctions against Iran are hurting the dollar and Euros long term stability because they have encouraged countries like Iran, Turkey, India, Pakistan, China and Russia to trade with each other using currency swaps in their mutual currencies and gold.
This is one of China's many small moves towards the end of dollar hegemony over the world economy, they have been quietly yet furiously encouraging this behind the scenes.

Obama wants to derail China's long term plans to destroy dollar hegemony and give it a couple more decades to survive,
he will see a deal and let the sanctions against Iran go.

Iran's business community (bazaaris) are powerful and influential over the government and they are susceptible to seduction by the world financial elite / AKA parasites.

Exactly.
One of the primary benifits to getting the sanctions lifted is Iran will be able to officially join the SCO, which is in essence the counterpoint to the UN.

They are basically a member now, but the bilaws cannot grant them full membership because it does not let new members join while under UN sanction.

Once Iran is a legit member of the SCO, then Russia and China have written cooperation and treaties in place with them. It won't be a matter of 'Russia supports them' or 'China backs them up' no, they will be officially legally allied.
This provides the countries the leverage to assist them militarilly and economically in ways they cannot at the moment do to how their own countries laws are written.

Its the same way the US president needs to make a case to congress and the people to go meddle in Yemen, but does not need to make a case to engage if conflict were to break out in the UK, cause they are official allies.
Right now Russia and Iran are 'dometic partners' but once they sign those SCO papers they are married. Functionally, its the exact same thing... but legally, they get a whole new set of additional benifets.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly.
One of the primary benifits to getting the sanctions lifted is Iran will be able to officially join the SCO, which is in essence the counterpoint to the UN.

They are basically a member now, but the bilaws cannot grant them full membership because it does not let new members join while under UN sanction.

Once Iran is a legit member of the SCO, then Russia and China have written cooperation and treaties in place with them. It won't be a matter of 'Russia supports them' or 'China backs them up' no, they will be officially legally allied.
This provides the countries the leverage to assist them militarilly and economically in ways they cannot at the moment do to how their own countries laws are written.

Its the same way the US president needs to make a case to congress and the people to go meddle in Yemen, but does not need to make a case to engage if conflict were to break out in the UK, cause they are official allies.
Right now Russia and Iran are 'dometic partners' but once they sign those SCO papers they are married. Functionally, its the exact same thing... but legally, they get a whole new set of additional benifets.

Only its not in Russia's or China's interest for Iran to violate the nuclear agreement.

If it's one thing Nixon did right was to open relations with China. Opening relations with China took them from real enemies to Frenimes. Because of those seeds that were sown in the 70s, now we have a symbiotic relationship with China which makes a war highly unlikely.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf

CHL

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: The saudis aren't on an American regime change list.

What the fukk do you think will happen to the people if we go to war with them? :aicmon: You think any good at all would come from that? Sure, they don't have a nuke, but now they have a radicalized populous (that tends to happen when you blow up their shyt) and no government.

The absolute last thing we need is another failed state in the Middle East. I'd argue that is way worse for world peace than Iran getting a Nuke.
Napoleon wouldn't care if 500,000 Iranian civilians died. He's outed himself as a sociopath.

Geopolitics > This little moral tug of war going on in your heart strings :camby:

I don't see the problem here.

I pursue a career in medicine while I appreciate those who have given so much to secure this nation's interest and to tip the scales in our favor at all costs.

Did I miss something?
:laff: :mjlol: Who the fukk do you think you are? :why:A chicken hawk coward looking to satisfy your bloodlust?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Napoleon wouldn't care if 500,000 Iranian civilians died. He's outed himself as a sociopath.

:laff: :mjlol: Who the fukk do you think you are? :why:A chicken hawk coward looking to satisfy your bloodlust?
Who said I wouldn't care?

And why do I have to be some sort of monster to ask that things work in my favor above everyone else?

HOwever, there are consequences for actions and if Iran wants nukes, they know what will happen to them.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
This whole negotiation and its outcome is going to be used as a pretext to war. No matter the result the Jew-ish 51st state will say that is a failure and an act of aggression by Iran. The elites are hell bent on making this war happen. There is a lot riding in their future plans and a war with Iran is major part of it...plus it does have to deal with the prophecies so I am fine with it. One step closer to home.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
This whole negotiation and its outcome is going to be used as a pretext to war. No matter the result the Jew-ish 51st state will say that is a failure and an act of aggression by Iran. The elites are hell bent on making this war happen. There is a lot riding in their future plans and a war with Iran is major part of it...plus it does have to deal with the prophecies so I am fine with it. One step closer to home.

You should be on the front lines when the apocalypse goes down. Matter of fact, why aren't you over there now getting one step closer to home? :leostare:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
NO NUCLEAR PROLIFERATION.

AT ALL

fukk.

This is infuriating.
While I don't agree with this deal either...the best medicine at this point is to come to some resolve with Iran...to pull out now and without any agreement would result in a global conflict for sure.

Plus, if Iran can become a significant economy/democracy to work with in the Middle East it could greatly decrease terrorism originating from that region over time...u or I may not witness the peace but our kids may:yeshrug:

Honestly, I wouldn't have started down this path to begin with...but it's on now:win:

Last edited:

spoiled

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So much fuss over Iran but why is North Korea which is closer to US and has crazier leader allowed to have nukes?